Closed Full Body Christmas Drawings

Parfait

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@delphic 's Ningyo Ao
aosketch.jpg

@Mochlin Thank you very much, I personally think I could use some more practice lol, but knowing other people like my work means a lot to me.

@Mougeki Mero I believe in you! Like with anything, you can only get better as you practice, you can't get worse. :smile: Use references as need be or even trace if you still can't get it.(I believe tracing is okay for practicing and to help you get muscle memory of the way something is drawn if you're struggling to learn it. But should never be used to post as your own work.)

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
@delphic 's Ningyo Ao

@Mochlin Thank you very much, I personally think I could use some more practice lol, but knowing other people like my work means a lot to me.

@Mougeki Mero I believe in you! Like with anything, you can only get better as you practice, you can't get worse. :smile: Use references as need be or even trace if you still can't get it.(I believe tracing is okay for practicing and to help you get muscle memory of the way something is drawn if you're struggling to learn it. But should never be used to post as your own work.)
omg I love it!! ;vvvv;

Reactions: Parfait

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
@delphic 's Ningyo Ao

Oh, Thank you! I surely need to train more, haha! Thanks for the tips! >.<

OMG THAT IS SO CUTE ;A; Im dead, you got all the details!!! Love it!

Reactions: Parfait

Parfait

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
HE IS GORGEOUS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ;o;
you don't mind if i use it to represent him sometimes in the future, do you? he's just-- aaahhhh
i'll certainly credit you!

THANK YOU AGAIN eeeek!!
Of course! Use it however you want, I'm really glad to hear you like it so much! Hope I got everything right, if there's anything you want fixed or changed though don't hesitate to let me know.

Parfait

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh my gosh thank you so much for drawing her, i absolutely love this and she looks so cute in your style! can i add this to her showcase page? (and maybe an utau art folder in the future when i stop being lazy)
Lol yeah you can use it however you want. ^^ I’m really happy to hear you like yours so much too and if there’s anything you want me to change to don’t be afraid to tell me.