Favorite UTAU / Vocaloid Producer(s) or Whatever They're Called ?

K

Kassandra

Somewhat sound wise and appearance wise

Mainly the same pitch bends
"Everyone uses the same pitch bends!"
Yea but I've noticed that people are looking up to others and copying their tuning style rather than try to make their own, if that makes sense.
Like a lot of people, it seems, are using the main, dramatic connecting drop pitchbend, I use it too honestly, but again, people are copying other tuners that they see as amazing, and putting that specific pitch bend on almost every note.
That could also sound nice, but not on every note, I've seen well known tuners do that and honestly, it sometimes make the utau that they are using, sound really jumpy, and not very good in my opinion.
It's a little hard to understand which pitchbend I'm talking about, so I'll link a picture when I get on my pc.
[doublepost=1481481929,1481480982][/doublepost]Okay so pretty much this xD
96wpfed64npc4oczg.jpg
omg this reminds me of my first years trying to tune
[doublepost=1481487263][/doublepost]my favorite producers are utsu-p, yuyoyuppe/a, machigerita and peperon-p.

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Somewhat sound wise and appearance wise

Mainly the same pitch bends
"Everyone uses the same pitch bends!"
Yea but I've noticed that people are looking up to others and copying their tuning style rather than try to make their own, if that makes sense.
Like a lot of people, it seems, are using the main, dramatic connecting drop pitchbend, I use it too honestly, but again, people are copying other tuners that they see as amazing, and putting that specific pitch bend on almost every note.
That could also sound nice, but not on every note, I've seen well known tuners do that and honestly, it sometimes make the utau that they are using, sound really jumpy, and not very good in my opinion.
It's a little hard to understand which pitchbend I'm talking about, so I'll link a picture when I get on my pc.
[doublepost=1481481929,1481480982][/doublepost]Okay so pretty much this xD
96wpfed64npc4oczg.jpg

Woow... That was really informative. I agree yeap, we all look up to atleast one tuner/ producer and wish we could do what they do (that's technically me and kyaami I'm talking about)
Hmmm... that's a lot of "dips" (well they look like it XD) in that... Is that what you mean?
[doublepost=1481537051][/doublepost]
omg this reminds me of my first years trying to tune
[doublepost=1481487263][/doublepost]my favorite producers are utsu-p, yuyoyuppe/a, machigerita and peperon-p.

Hoo wow, I don't know them, but they sound so familiar. I'll look them up!
[doublepost=1481537513][/doublepost]
Nakano4 (he's most know for Teto's "Sky High" I think)
He tunes Sekka Yufu, Defoko and Teto so well in my opinion + good UTAU original song writer.

And then ATOLS... his songs are just... great

YusukeKira - He's Vocaloid tuning and mixing are so A+++ IMO

...and a great tuner that hasn't mentioned yet? rageyn

ATOLS and rageyn are A++ XD
It's refreshing to hear Ruko's female VB used so well...
It seems that everyone likes Ruko's Kire Male voice (no offense to Ruko male lovers, it's getting kinda overrated)
And Gumi's English by YusukeKira? Oh gosh, it's almost perfecto (so clear and so beautiful)~

Thanks, ONE Mirai is now my earworm :sing:

AniraAsIs

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
One of my favourite tuner/producer's gotta be Orangestar~

n-buna's also really good~

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I am one for more rock music, so I tend to prefer Niki, Neru, Wowaka and some of Deco, but I also really like Mothy, Giga, and CircusP.

Reactions: Nohkara

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I am one for more rock music, so I tend to prefer Niki, Neru, Wowaka and some of Deco, but I also really like Mothy, Giga, and CircusP.

Hi 5! I really like UTAU/Vocaloid on rock music too!
[doublepost=1481550571][/doublepost]
One of my favourite tuner/producer's gotta be Orangestar~

n-buna's also really good~

They're really good! :love:
Orangestar brings out the cute in the Miku and IA while n-buna's sound like they would be anime openings~
We have to make n-buna's songs become anime openings hahhaha :shades::sing:

Reactions: AniraAsIs

Abc2557

Teto's Territory
Neru, PinnochioP, GHOST, Kikuo, Creep-P, aaaaand I think that's all. Either way, I can't think of any more.