Favorite/least favorite V3?

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Just curious.

My favorite so far is probably Mew, VY1V3, or Lily V3. Mew and Lily are just a voicetype I like, and VY1V3 is cute without being too cute.
Least favorite is Tone Rion. She's too cute, sounds odd to me, and she's got a bandaid on the outside of her stocking, what?

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
So far I like Mew for her voice, and Aoki Lapis for her design. (I would possibly get Mew if I ever had the money to get a Vocaloid unless Nekomura gets a V3 update.)

Right now I don't really have a least favorite...

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
My favorite V3 is Aiko Lapis, VY1V3, and Yuzuki Yukari (I love her voice so much I want her so bad XD)
My least favorite has to be CUL (I don't know it's just to lazily for me) Though I still like her and want to get her. (saving up)

cupcakuu

Momo's Minion
My favorite would be Tone Rion, Aoki Lapis, Ring Suzune, and Lily V3.
My least favorite would be either Yuzuki Yukari (I like the design but the voice. orz), CUL, and Gumi V3.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Favorite would have to be IA. Overrated as many may say, she's still a high quality Vocaloid with a unique voicetype. Plus, Lia as a Vocaloid. Now if we can only get Maaya Sakamoto & Utada Hikaru to record voicebanks....

Least favorite would have to be CUL. I don't not like her persay, but I guess I just haven't heard her used correctly yet. She's got a rough voicetype, which many of her users don't realize & in turn make her sing soft ballade or pop songs.

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
stormylullaby link said:
Least favorite would have to be CUL. I don't not like her persay, but I guess I just haven't heard her used correctly yet. She's got a rough voicetype, which many of her users don't realize & in turn make her sing soft ballade or pop songs.

I hear you there. I love CUL's voice, but nobody uses her in the right genres!

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
My favorite would be VY1V3. I loved the original VY1 but I like the V3 version even more.
My least favorite would be CUL because I dislike her design and nobody seems to use her right, so most of the time she just sounds...icky?
Then there is the love/hate relationship I have with Oliver. Don't get me wrong, I like him. I like his design and I like his voice type BUT he is nearly impossible to use. I've had his voicebank for nearly 4 month now and I haven't posted a single thing with him because I can't get him to sound decent. He is incredibly hard to understand, he pronounces some vowels very strangely and he always sounds like he's being suffocated with a pillow. *sigh*
Oli, I really don't know what to do with you...D:

violetR

Teto's Territory
I love CUL and V3 Lily. I don't care much about the others, but I can listen to almost any of the vocaloids anyway.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Favorites are BRUNO and CLARA for so much. High Quality, smooth vocals, great voices.

My least is OLIVER... his quality is just awful and is extremly muffled. Also his voice-type restricts the amount of genres he can sing really much.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
My favorite is definitely SeeU. Tied for second are Bruno and Oliver.

Now it's Lapis, then SeeU in second.

Uchi

Teto's Territory
I recently heard Lily V3, and it's SUCH an improvement. I really like Mew's voice as well, but her design leaves a little something to be desired.

Oliver is simply adorable, but he's not very versatile.

Kero

Momo's Minion
I
LOOOOOVE
Lily's V3. oh I want to purchase her so bad ;u; And Yuzuki Yukari, dear lawd Yukari come into my armssss
I want to get Oliver, too, because he has some fantastic English capabilities, I just feel he just needs someone to sit down and work with him like Giga-P did with old Lily and Len. [sub]LOONEYLIBRARIAN let me borrow him for a week pleeeeeeeeeease? 8'D /shot[/sub]

I have mixed feelings on Mew, and Tone Rion just...I would rather use Haruka Nana's renzoku bank, personally. ;u;

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
SeeU rocks! She's totally my fav. I can't stop listening to her cover of Luka's song, 'Secret.' I can't believe how pretty she sounds singing in Korean, and I like her accent when singing in Japanese xD

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
stormylullaby link said:
Favorite would have to be IA. Overrated as many may say, she's still a high quality Vocaloid with a unique voicetype. Plus, Lia as a Vocaloid. Now if we can only get Maaya Sakamoto & Utada Hikaru to record voicebanks....

THIS^
I love IA's voice, and I actually own her <3 So yeah, she's gotta be one of my favorites. I'd say SeeU, does Akiko count? uhm...MAYU, and Galaco? Anyway if you mean officially released, IA and SeeU.

LEAST, CUL. Handdown. Nothing wrong, it's just...her nasally voice. It's not that I can't stand her, it's just hard for me to find someone who uses her well :<

Matsukai

Momo's Minion
Yue Nagareboshi link said:
Favorites are BRUNO and CLARA for so much. High Quality, smooth vocals, great voices.

My least is OLIVER... his quality is just awful and is extremly muffled. Also his voice-type restricts the amount of genres he can sing really much.

I have to agree with yue XD I hate oliver, and i hate even more the fact that some users made him sing ponponpon or japanese songs with awful pronunciation ugh. xd But my favorites are BRUNO and IA.

C

Coffee

My favourites are GUMI and IA. I've always liked GUMI and IA's voice is so gorgerous
And least favourites are Oliver, Mew and Clara. I don't like their voices, that's all.

Weazer

Momo's Minion
My favorites are IA and Yuzuki Yukari.
I don't really have a least favorite because I haven't heard that many songs from V3, but I'm not really a fan of SeeU's voice from what I've heard.

Cyrusu

Momo's Minion
My favorites voice-wise are Yuzuki Yukari and CUL, and my favorites design-wise are IA and SeeU.

My least favorite voice wise is Oliver and least favorite design wise is Mew.