EveR ∞ LastinG ∞ NighT Group. Need UTAU!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@keiran.h: Sure! Do you want to render your own part as well?

@HoneyPie: No problem, we've got the Villager part still open if you'd like to take it. :smile:

@Shun きよし: Thanks! She sounds great!! <3

If that's the case, all we'd need is the art, yay~ ;;v ;;

Hehe yeah I wanna render my own part, then the Master is my part? Cuz honey pie took the Villager part

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Alright guys~ Feel free to send me the renders once you have them!
Do you mind rendering? I currently dont have access to UTAU sorry
tumblr_n6gblvSP5c1rtjc7io1_500.gif

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
-sighs- let's wait for @Roze to be online and then ask her!
But still.... I asked first

Last edited:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sorry guys! I've been party planning for the past few days. The part for Gakupo is taken by an UTAU I was already planning on using, sorry! I just had that one mixed up with Kaito's part by accident. Since Keiran asked, though, both male spots are taken, I just haven't had the chance to update my list.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE: If you guys could, please send me a transparent image of your UTAU! I'm going to try and see what I can stitch together for the video!

Also @keiran.h please be sure to send me your render! I'm in the midst of fixing up the song and it sounds awesome so far!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE: If you guys could, please send me a transparent image of your UTAU! I'm going to try and see what I can stitch together for the video!

Also @keiran.h please be sure to send me your render! I'm in the midst of fixing up the song and it sounds awesome so far!

Oh! Yeah, I'm sorry I'm still working on it, I'll send it today

Transparent artwork
image_by_stephen1911-d9qtmo3.png