ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello! Mika here with some unfortunate personal news.

This week has been unforgiving with bad luck for me. Earlier, around Monday morning, my cat broke two toes and had to be taken to the vet for a cast and pain medication. The visit was $340 up front. Then later that week, I was told the store I work at is going to be closing for remodeling for three months. So I'm currently without a day job and I have things to pay for.

It would be a true blessing if I could get some commissions in this time of need! I would love to draw your UTAUs, do boxart, cover art, whatever you need! My prices are fairly low for the high quality you'll get! So if you don't think you can help, maybe share this with someone who might be interested? It doesn't have to be UTAU, I will also do OC's and fanart!

Prices are down below with some examples. Thank you very much for reading! It would be best to contact me either via email at electriclenloid@gmail.com OR on twitter DM @mikakkun ~

tumblr_o8jb8q4ikj1ubu8dao1_1280.png

NORMAL STYLE:

FULL BODY - 20 USD
HALF BODY - 15 USD
BUST - 10 USD

These can be left with a white background, made transparent, or put on a colored background.

*EVERY ADDITIONAL CHARACTER IS +$10 EACH!
(ex. two full body characters in the same pic would be $30)
*BACKGROUNDS ARE +$5

tumblr_o8jb8q4ikj1ubu8dao2_1280.png

TOON STYLE
FULL BODY - 10 USD
ICONS - 5 USD

*FULL BODIES COME TRANSPARENT!
*EVERY ADDITIONAL CHARACTER IS + $5
*ICONS CAN COME IN PAIRS FOR THE DEAL OF 2 FOR $8 USD

tumblr_oc65zrKXBX1uemmj4o1_540.png

tumblr_obvf0bId731uemmj4o2_540.png
tumblr_ob6swsTyTL1uemmj4o1_540.png