Duke Venomania Collab? :'D ***CLOSED***

Discussion in 'Song Covers' started by Kikomi, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Roze

Roze Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Indeed, I would~ <3

Wahaha, there are so many things wrong with that sentence. x3 But, uh, whatever suits your fancy? :'D

But I'm happy to hear you're keeping her VB!

And Princess.. Omagawd. I just wanna steal Yu up. He's soooo damn keyoot. o Ao

2. Princess

Princess Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Awww thank you so much Roze~~!♥  > w <
    He is kinda weird XD His oto is different ; w ; Well I made it so I can use consonant velocity to boost his vocals, even though everyone says "don't use itttt~!" and stuff XDD

3. thibaud76200

thibaud76200 Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I think drunk!Buraku is singing, not Buraku... xD (btw he is too young to be drunk : he is just 17 o_o)

4. Roze

Trophy Points
    Princess- You're welcome! <3

Kinda weird? Naww. x3 OOh, but I heard how he sounds on I Miss You (which, ironically, I'm working on right now before posting it up to at least SoundCloud ;w ; ) and I liked how he was sounding~ But I'm no expert on VB's..I always get someone else to oto it for me.. ;;orz

5. Princess

Princess Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    @ Roze

Aww thank you again ; w ; You're so nice~!!
    I am following you on SoundCloud so I'm looking forward to hear her cover ~!♥ > w <
    Yu is my first attempt in VCV so I think of him as an experiment before making the "real thing" XD I got decent experience on doing oto's for both CV and VCV OTL I still think I suck though XD

6. Kikomi

Kikomi Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I can't wait to do more collabs or duets with you guys :'D You are all awesome~ >w>

[sub]....Yu is male? :'D *is shot so many times for being stupid*[/sub]

7. TheSnowSongstress

TheSnowSongstress Momo's Minion Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    i hope we can do more collabs <3 they sounded great together <3

8. Kikomi

Kikomi Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    @TheSnowSongstress I was actually kinda afraid Kikomi would mess up the melody XD I was surprised at how much her and Hekine actually worked together XD

9. Roze

Trophy Points
    You're welcome~ c: Baaah, if being truthful is being nice, than I'll take it. x3

I saw that! At first I was freaking out cause I saw the email and went '. . . . Is this a prank? Who's doing this?! ;A ;' Since the only other person following me is my friend Kari. Cx; But after the initial panic was gone, I was happy. x3

You're a lot better than i am! I really want a VCV for Yuumei but.. I'm hopeless with otos and whatnot. xD

Kikomi- I can't, either! Definitely message me if you use Yuumei or anyof the others in this thread in a collab! <333

And hey now, don't get so many bullets in ya, it was an honest mistake! :'D

10. Princess

Princess Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    @ Kikomi

Yay~!♥ > w <

Yes he is XDDD I tried to sound like a young boy but I keep hearing people say he is a girl so I guess I failed in that part but oh well~ ; w ;

@ Roze

Dawww ; w ; I just noticed the link to your soundcould doesn't work here in Utaforum, well I think the url is wrong XD

You totally should record a VCV bank, its worth it! * w * Mine took forever OTL and I think I really want to buy a new mic ; w ;

11. Roze

Trophy Points
    Oh nuu. D: Well, the one in my signature should be working, hopefully. ; w; It's probably because my SoundCloud username has the fancy e's in it. o3 o

Thing is I don't really know how to do it. ;w ; and I don't have a good mic.. I recorded Yuumei's ACT2 with my iPod touch on one very hot night! Stupid ceiling fan ruins everything so it had to be turned off. XD

12. Princess

Princess Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Yes~! The one in the sig works nicely ♥ > w <

I got a good reclist and then recorded it XD For otoing I looked up Youtube tutorials which help quite a lot ♥
    Hahaha I got ipod touch as well and it records pretty clearly XD
    But Yu I recorded with my moms expensive microphone she uses to sing karaoke hahahaha XDDD

13. Roze

Trophy Points
    Great! It's a good thing I put all of them, then. ;w ;

I have an awesome reclist, too, but the recording and otoing's what screws me up.. And tutorial videos never helped.. ;w ;

I'm glad because if not, I wouldn't have Yuumei's ACT2..And I'd even more back on videos than I am now! xD

No knocking that! If it works, it works.  :'D

14. Princess

Princess Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Rozeee~~♥ Do you have an msn?
    I think it would be nice to have an Utau buddy to talk to and we can share tips and knowledge~ ; w ;
    Yuumei act2 sounds amazing, the oto is really nicely done! ; W ;

15. Roze

Trophy Points
    Indeed, I do! I will be very willing to give it to you. <3 My only other Utau buddy is always working or busy, so I'm left alooone. ;w ;

I'm no Utau expert, but I can share whatever knowledge I have. :'D

Isn't it? Stormylullaby came through for me again and with the best results as always~♥

16. Pianodream

Pianodream Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Waw, I actually lol'd when Ciel's part came.
    CIEL Y U SINGING SO FLAT?

I definitely need to ask my male voicer a Power/Will append. >3>
    And Buraku as Gakupo sounded just fine to me.
    And the girls had all the sexy pretty voices!

17. Kikomi

Kikomi Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I literally replayed Ciel singing the very last part, "tsukisashita" at least a million times because I love how (s)he says "ta" :'D