Do you speak another langauge?

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
it's a possibility. i'm going to try all of the languages eventually (Trina is supposed to know 23 languages) so Italia will be used eventually XD
It could be nice, also because at the moment there are only 6 voicebanks, 1 released (the one recorded by Makku), 1 private e 4 already unreleased.

Reactions: Nohkara

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I decided to not have each country/language have their own design because i feel it would be too complicated if I did use a different design for each vb, so i decided to have 1 design for Europe and 1 design for Asia.
Asian Tour Design
bO925QT.png

European Tour Design

Design has been finalized but has now been drawn on Trina yet.
I have some images of the Cosplay though
gmkyFIA.jpg

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I speak Filipino; But I see you do not need any help on that anymore yeah?
I'll just bid you good luck then! ^^/

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
I can speak portuguese. I don't know if it's good help for you since you didn't list it lol
But anyway it's a good language and lately I've been helping my friend on a portuguese reclist so it could be good help.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
i know American sign language so just message me if you need help making a sign language voice bank.
this made me giggle XD
I can just imagine someone downloading the voicebank and it just being pure silence XD
Though knowing sign language and making a lipsync doll for it would be a cool idea :o

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Isn't Tagalog and Filipino the same thing? (Unless you refer to dialects like Ilocano)

I am constantly learning Tagalog. (My parents are from the Philippines)

Almost, actually. Filipino typically refers to every dialect in the Philippines in general.
Yay, another Filipino~!
[doublepost=1481567146][/doublepost]If you're still looking (I'm a year too late), I could speak Arabic if you need.
You already have French, Spanish and Tagalog though, so I'm of no help for those.
I would do Korean too, just the thing is I don't have the authentic Korean accent so yea
Good luck!

United Productions

Momo's Minion
Well I can Speak URDU but it's not very but I can speak it better than the rest of my Family
I Can't help because there no Reclists for this language