Do you speak another langauge?

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for heaping in all of a sudden, but I could help you with Korean and Thai too, if you'd like! plz read plz read plz read

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The time has come!
Since I am an Audio learner, If you have a recommended voicebank in the language you are familiar with please link!
This voicebank doesn't have to be your own UTAU, it can be whatever UTAU you think uses your language the best!
I would like 1 of each type (CV, VCV ot CVVC) if you can bring one to my attention :smile:
I know I could google banks but I don't want to pick a crappy one and screw up so badly on this project!

Reactions: JVウタウ

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
As I recommended my German reclist to you, I'm also going to recommend my UTAU Onyx to hear the vowel and consonant pronunciation. There is a link to one of her pitches in the reclist resource: http://utaforum.net/resources/german-cvc-reclist.189/
If you want further reference, maybe check Felix: http://utau.wiki/utau:yoshirou

Okay, I'm not THAT familiar with French and Finnish but as far as I can tell these voicebanks were recorded by native speakers:

For French I'd suggest Kevin Futarine STUDIO: http://utau.wiki/utau:kevin-futarine-studio

For Finnish, maybe check Kimochine Nolae: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Kimochine_Nolae
This should be the reclist she was recorded with, it's VCV: http://olettazz.deviantart.com/journal/UTAU-Finnish-VCV-reclist-450172772

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You might don't need much me anymore but I can Finnish and liiiitle bit Swedish (Finnish Swedish, not well "standard Swedish" tho).

My Finnish vcv lite reclist has been in beta test for a while and had get quite positive feedback so far. I'm also working on new Finnish CVVC reclit(s) and my newest Finnish CV + list is almost done.

Finnish Swedish vb can done pretty easily by adding more consonant, ending consonant and 1/2 vowel(s) to basic Finnish vb. (Finnish Swedish is Swedish language with quite heavy Finnish accent into it and pronunciation is more closed to Finnish language than "standard" one spoken in Sweden (vocabulary and accent is also different each other). If you want to make a "real Swedish" vb, I suggest to make with "standard" accent tho 'cause that sounds "more Swedish" in many people opinion and some people have negative altitudes to Finnish Swedish, so... ^^; There IS VCCV reclist +base oto for standard Swedish (not done by me). I can link to it if you're interested in).

I can help with Finnish and give reclists (and possibly) base otos too + some tips if needed. I can also try help with Swedish too but like earlier said: I'm less pro at it.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You might don't need much me anymore but I can Finnish and liiiitle bit Swedish (Finnish Swedish, not well "standard Swedish" tho).

My Finnish vcv lite reclist has been in beta test for a while and had get quite positive feedback so far. I'm also working on new Finnish CVVC reclit(s) and my newest Finnish CV + list is almost done.

Finnish Swedish vb can done pretty easily by adding more consonant, ending consonant and 1/2 vowel(s) to basic Finnish vb. (Finnish Swedish is Swedish language with quite heavy Finnish accent into it and pronunciation is more closed to Finnish language than "standard" one spoken in Sweden (vocabulary and accent is also different each other). If you want to make a "real Swedish" vb, I suggest to make with "standard" accent tho 'cause that sounds "more Swedish" in many people opinion and some people have negative altitudes to Finnish Swedish, so... ^^; There IS VCCV reclist +base oto for standard Swedish (not done by me). I can link to it if you're interested in).

I can help with Finnish and give reclists (and possibly) base otos too + some tips if needed. I can also try help with Swedish too but like earlier said: I'm less pro at it.
Kiwi is gonna help with Finnish too so it'll be nice to have 2 friends help me :3

Reactions: Nohkara

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey! Idk if you still need help, I'm a native Spanish speaker with a lot of spare time. I'm not at school at the moment so I'll be working with you full time.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry guys, i'm behind schedul, i forgot to factor in my little sisters having a week off of school and since they refuse to go to their dad's it's like the worst thing on earth... so much whining in my house right now it's never quiet enough to record.... not to mention recording HQ wasn't supposed to be in the roster either....

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Spanish has been finished Recording.
Finnish is being replaced by Dutch
I'm a few weeks behind schedule, i'm going to try and get Dutch and German finished today if it can be quiet enough

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE:
The voice set release date has been pushed back to December of 2016
Language pack will only contain 3 new languages per-country + English/Japanese
European Tour

1. English
  2. Spanish
  3. French
  4. Undecided
Asian Tour
  1. Japanese
  2. Korean
  3. Undecided
  4. Undecided

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If you want I could help you with italian if you would like to use this language, 'cause I'm a native italian speaker^^
Fuutari Makku/Makkusan made a fantastic VCCV reclist that sounds VEEERY fluid :smile:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you want I could help you with italian if you would like to use this language, 'cause I'm a native italian speaker^^
Fuutari Makku/Makkusan made a fantastic VCCV reclist that sounds VEEERY fluid :smile:
it's a possibility. i'm going to try all of the languages eventually (Trina is supposed to know 23 languages) so Italia will be used eventually XD