Digital_S Voice Submissions Open

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! Infoholic here, and I have some awesome news! Digital_S is now opening voice submissions for test voices! Why you may ask? Let me tell you.

We are actively developing SELENA, however, we've realized that we should try to do some testing before we wrap up development so we can make sure that we've done everything possible to make her as high quality as possible. We're also preparing for our next voice and want to learn more on different voice types that work well and don't work well, seeing as we've only tried one voice type so far. We would hate to produce products that sound too similar to the point of being the exact same with minor differences, or products that don't comply well with the engine. This also in turn helps us with the understanding of making append like voices, example being we would know if power would work or not and if it would be a viable interest.

We're accepting both female and male voice auditions and due to these being test voices we are open to any recording conditions, to learn what our exact standards must be for commercial products. Voice types of any kind are welcomed and we accept voice acted auditions.

Important Note

If you do indeed voice a test library for Digital_S, we are not ensuring, nor guaranteeing, that the library will be released as an official product. That would be decided if and when the Digital_S Board of Development is ready to look over each individual library and make the final decision over what is kept and not. Libraries created for testing purposes are outside of our voice providing contract, but if said libraries are kept and used for releases then contracts would be applied before release and required. Copies of these test libraries would not be given out to the general public, only the Digital_S team and the voice provider associated with their library, but that library must not go outside of the realm of the people aforementioned above.

How Do I Audition?

To audition for test libraries you must fill out the following forum and send it to me through PM

Name/Screen Name:
Sex:
Voice Acted: Y or N
Sample:

Digital_S is very excited to see what comes of this!

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! Infoholic here, and I have some awesome news! Digital_S is now opening voice submissions for test voices! Why you may ask? Let me tell you.

We are actively developing SELENA, however, we've realized that we should try to do some testing before we wrap up development so we can make sure that we've done everything possible to make her as high quality as possible. We're also preparing for our next voice and want to learn more on different voice types that work well and don't work well, seeing as we've only tried one voice type so far. We would hate to produce products that sound too similar to the point of being the exact same with minor differences, or products that don't comply well with the engine. This also in turn helps us with the understanding of making append like voices, example being we would know if power would work or not and if it would be a viable interest.

We're accepting both female and male voice auditions and due to these being test voices we are open to any recording conditions, to learn what our exact standards must be for commercial products. Voice types of any kind are welcomed and we accept voice acted auditions.

Important Note

If you do indeed voice a test library for Digital_S, we are not ensuring, nor guaranteeing, that the library will be released as an official product. That would be decided if and when the Digital_S Board of Development is ready to look over each individual library and make the final decision over what is kept and not. Libraries created for testing purposes are outside of our voice providing contract, but if said libraries are kept and used for releases then contracts would be applied before release and required. Copies of these test libraries would not be given out to the general public, only the Digital_S team and the voice provider associated with their library, but that library must not go outside of the realm of the people aforementioned above.

How Do I Audition?

To audition for test libraries you must fill out the following forum and send it to me through PM

Name/Screen Name:
Sex:
Voice Acted: Y or N
Sample:

Digital_S is very excited to see what comes of this!

Ohh I'd love to try this out!! I'm just wondering that what should the voice sample be? Singing? Talking? Or pronouncing different ex. hiraganas and such? Or all of the previously mentioned? :o

Also, does it matter where I'd upload my audition? (Like Youtube or soundcloud)

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ohh I'd love to try this out!! I'm just wondering that what should the voice sample be? Singing? Talking? Or pronouncing different ex. hiraganas and such? Or all of the previously mentioned? :o

Also, does it matter where I'd upload my audition? (Like Youtube or soundcloud)
It doesn't matter what you do, however we would prefer English samples. They can be posted anywhere you see fit.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey all!

I know this is kind of old, but I'm here to say we're looking for a male voice provider! Big things are planned!

Reactions: Sync_Ye

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey all!

I know this is kind of old, but I'm here to say we're looking for a male voice provider! Big things are planned!
Would this be anything close to what you would want? (This is my utauloid but it sound just like me in this sample)