Design Help Wanted!

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For some reason I'm at a loss! I'm looking for help creating a good design for my 2nd UTAU, Nakane Kaori. I have a few general ideas for her outfit, but I can't seem to piece anything good together in my head. Perhaps someone can lend me their design skills? :3

Kaori is the older sister of Fuu and as far as hair and eyes go, they look just alike, except I want Kaori to have longer hair. I'm pretty sure I want to include blue and black in her outfit, but if you can come up with something I really like using other colors, that's fine too. I think her outfit should show that she's more mature, yet slightly devious. Just as long as she's still identifiable as Fuu's sister.

In case you don't know what Fuu looks like:
crummy_sketch_ref_by_raiyux-d5481bs.jpg

...So the only thing that would be different with Kaori's eyes is that she has a slit in her right eye that is slightly discolored from the rest.

I think it helps with the design to hear the UTAU, so here's a sample:
[soundcloud]
crummy_sketch_ref_by_raiyux-d5481bs.jpg
[/soundcloud]

It also helps to base outfits on personality~
http://project-utalove.blogspot.com/p/nakane-kaori.html

Sorry if that's a lot to throw at you, but I'd very much appreciate your help! Hopefully I provided enough info to give you some ideas. Of course, if I like your design, I'll definitely give you credit for it on my little info-blog. ^^