Deiji Makotone Sharp not working

Cherreem

Momo's Minion
Hello!I am a fairly new UTAU user,and everything has worked out so far,exept one voicebank.
The one I am talking about is Deiji Makotone's Sharp vb.Whenever I try to make her sing,she stays silent.
I've tried converting the UST,I've re-downloaded her vb,nothing worked.
The strange thing is that all her other vbs work just fine.
Please,if you know how I could solve this issue post it here!
Thank you!

Z

Zansatsu

Do you know what kind of voicebank it is? Like if it's a CV or VCV voicebank? If it's multipitch and not playing anything it's possible there might not be a prefix in the voicebank folder for it owo

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if this is the case with her other voicebanks (it probably isn't if they're working), but her Sharp voicebank seems to be missing an oto.ini file. As a result, nothing is configured, so nothing will play.
I'd recommend using any of her other VBs/contacting the creator to report the issue. They may have a configured oto for this VB that they can make available for download ^^;

Reactions: WyndReed

Cherreem

Momo's Minion
Do you know what kind of voicebank it is? Like if it's a CV or VCV voicebank? If it's multipitch and not playing anything it's possible there might not be a prefix in the voicebank folder for it owo
The site I downloaded it from said it's a VCV voicebank,and that it's mono-pitch
I tried converting the UST with a plugin,but still nothing.

Z

Zansatsu

The site I downloaded it from said it's a VCV voicebank,and that it's mono-pitch
I tried converting the UST with a plugin,but still nothing.
You might have to try manually converting the ust to vcv then if the plugin isn't working. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure what the problem might be ;w;

Do you think you could try taking a screenshot of the ust and voicebank you're using? I'll download the voicebank and see if I have the same problem myself

Cherreem

Momo's Minion
I think I found the source of the problem.The oto.ini file isn't there
can someone please send me a tutorial on how to make an oto for a VCV voicebank?
I'd thank it a lot!

Anna-Jacqueline

Momo's Minion
Hello!I am a fairly new UTAU user,and everything has worked out so far,exept one voicebank.
The one I am talking about is Deiji Makotone's Sharp vb.Whenever I try to make her sing,she stays silent.
I've tried converting the UST,I've re-downloaded her vb,nothing worked.
The strange thing is that all her other vbs work just fine.
Please,if you know how I could solve this issue post it here!
Thank you!
I see that this is old but Deiji has a voicebank called "V2" available for download. Her G4 pitch has the oto for this voicebank. Hope this helps! I'm planning on releasing the fixed voicebank on its own soon.