CVC Japanese Reclist

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
So I came up with a reclist, called CVC. Basically it's the same as CV, but with the consonant added to the end.
This is useful for engRish, but this is not technically an english reclist as it only allows very accented english.

Here's the reclist:
a—e—i—o—u

bab—beb—bib—bob—bub

bya—byo—byu—bye

chach—chech—chich—choch—chuch

dad—ded—did—dod—dud

dya—dyo—dyu—dye

faf—fef—fif—fof—fuf

fya—fyo—fyu—fye

gag—geg—gig—gog—gug

gya—gyo—gyu—gye

hah—heh—hih—hoh—huh

hya—hyo—hyu—hye

jaj—jej—jij—joj—juj

jya—jyo—jyu—jye

kak—kek—kik—kok—kuk

kya—kyo—kyu—kye

mam—mem—mim—mom—mum

nn

nan—nen—nin—non—nun

nya—nyo—nyu—nye

pap—pep—pip—pop—pup

pya—pyo—pyu—pye

ral—rel—ril—rol—rul

rya—ryu—ryo—rye

rrarr—rrerr—rrirr—rrorr—rrurr

rrya—rryo—rryu—rrye

sa—se—si—so—su

shash—shesh—shish—shosh—shush

tat—tet—tit—tot—tut

tsu

vaz—vez—viz—voz—vuz

vya—vyo—vyu—vye

wa—we—wi—wo—wu

ya—ye—yo—yu

zaz—zez—ziz—zoz—zuz

zya—zyo—zyu—zye

thath--theth--thith--thoth--thuth

I have just finished recording it, and will start cutting/oto'ing it now.

AGAIN, this is nothing but a slightly better CV. If wanted you could add extra vowels for better engrish, but again this is mostly an addition to the normal CV

WARNING:
THIS WILL NOT SOUND NEARLY AS AMAZING AS THE VCCV LITE DEMO

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
So I've started oto'ing it, and have tested it out. The voice bank is made is more or less experimental so I didn't put my best into the recording, so they each last about 2-3 seconds rather than the 4-5 seconds that I did with Victor(ia) ACT2. However the japanese is would could be expected from CV, but the engrish is a LOT BETTER. Not to mention easy to use. I will be posting a demo soon

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's like, CV Engrish only a lot more fluent and more English like. Was that what you're aiming for?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
These thoughts have been eating away at me, and I really didn't want to say anything about it, but here goes.

This isn't new or original at all. The concept of VCs in a Japanese voicebank has existed for quite some time. People already do this type of Engrishing.

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
These thoughts have been eating away at me, and I really didn't want to say anything about it, but here goes.

This isn't new or original at all. The concept of VCs in a Japanese voicebank has existed for quite some time. People already do this type of Engrishing.
crap darnit why is it when i think of this kind of stuff it's already too late XD

At least I made a reclist tho! XD

Last edited:
Reactions: tango