Could someone OTO for me?

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I haven't recorded said UTAU yet, but I need someone who is good with VCV OTOs. I cannot do them for the life of me!

But if you agree to help me (since I'm asking in advance), I'd like some kind of way to keep in contact. In other words, I don't want someone to tell me that they can, but then I never hear from them again...

Sadly, there's not much I can do in return. Of course, you'll be credited as the OTO-er on my UTAUs' home page, but other than that... :/

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can do it for you. But I'm not fast. As long as you're okay with that...

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Of course! You can take as much time as you'll need. ^^

I'll let you know when the VB is ready. How should I get it to you, then? I was thinking of just zipping it and uploading it to my mediafire account...Is that okay?

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, I'm done recording, now. Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iteided8f1axyq5

Sorry it took so long...I was waiting to get a better microphone. ^^;

Let me know if you come across anything I need to re-record. I know that funky recordings can make for difficult otos, sometimes...And thanks in advance! Really helps me out! :D

Oh yeah, and how will you get it back to me? I still haven't typed up the character info or anything like that, so I'm going to do that when you get done with the oto'ing.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can upload it to my own Mediafire account when done. With a password of course!

Altough I did notice, even just looking through the bank, you used a Lite VCV list. Is it supposed to fit in with CV or is that a mistake? Because this alone will not function as a complete VCV.

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
FFFFF. Raiyux learned new terminology today and now knows the meaning of 'lite'. FAIL.

The first reclist I used turned out to be incomplete and I had to start over. So when I searched for a new romaji reclist, that was what I found. I didn't know it was a lite list...

Well, I want it to be a complete VCV. Is there anything I could do about this without having to start all over again? ^^;

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh well. Guess I'll start over when it gets to be a decent time of day. I'll just have to find a different reclist and hope it's the right one. ^^;

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well you can use the one I used, if you want to... It's here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/80054235/recording%20list.txt