{CONTEST} Covers for the Love of Kiibei!

Kero

Momo's Minion
@Forra: Awesome! I've added you to the list, thank you for taking interest! <3 Yeah, I love Ran's voice because of that, it's so sweet and smooth.  :love:

@Shadow: Oh yeah, no problem! Thank for telling me now. ovo The reason why I ask for the UTAU of choice is so that other participants can see how many covers there will be with the one singer. It'd be crazy if only two UTAU were used for this whole thing, haha!

Kero

Momo's Minion
ONE MONTH warning! Reminder that the deadline is November 2nd, less then a month away now. Start posting if you've finished, and if you're still working, it's time to start pushing to get it done! o7o

Kero

Momo's Minion
3-day warning! Those of you that are ready to finish, please tie up any loose ends and start with your final touch-ups. Those of you who are not ready, please send me a PM saying so. c':

There will most likely be a 2-3 week extension for a number of reasons, the superstorm Sandy business included. North-Eastern U.S. UTAU users are automatically given the extension because of the power loss and the cleaning up they're going to have to do. In the meantime, stay safe, everyone! <3

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm afraid I'll have to pull out, due to all these other things going on which made me forget this.

Kero

Momo's Minion
Ahh, well. That's understandable. ;v; I've taken you off the list. I hope you like and continue to use KVES UTAU under other circumstances, though! <33

@Saki: Ooooh good job Saki! I'm excited to see~

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm almost done with mine, all I have left to do is add subs~ ouo

Hopefully I can finish that today! If for some reason I can't get it done by the end of the day, I'll probably have to request an extension. ;;

Edit: I finished adding the subs! My video should be up in time~

Good luck to everyone participating~! ouob

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I wanted to let you know I'm finished~
I'm sorry its not all high quality, but I tried the very best I could. ;w;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAZ39L7Pba4&feature=plcp

(I wan't sure if I was allowed to post the entry here, but if not then I'm sorry. ;-:wink:

Kero

Momo's Minion
Yup! You can post entries here or PM them to me or whatever, it's all good! Whatever you're most comfortable with. c':

Now, for anyone not affected by Sandy, let this post also stand as a final notification that you need to either finish up your entry, ask for an extension, or contact me about dropping out by the end of the day tomorrow (November 2nd).  Keep up the great work, everyone! c':

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Saki only has internet on her phone, so my entry can't be uploaded until I can get to Starbucks after school.
ETA: between 5:30 and 6:00

Kero

Momo's Minion
At the end of the first deadline, we have four beautiful entries so far! You can find links to all of them in the first post. Excellent work to those of you that finished on time <33

I'm going to wait until the end of the extension before eliminating participants, and the final results of judgement won't be up until then, either. I do have a few people that we're waiting on because of warranted technical difficulties, but I haven't heard much from several others. I'm going to send out notes today to all of those lagging behind, and then hopefully we'll have a better idea of what we'll be looking at for final turnout. c':

Thanks again to NicolaCola, Saki, StarlightShadow, and Forra Bard for your effort! Very good work, everyone. <3

Fyne-Q

Teto's Territory
...Finished >w<

http://youtu.be/1PezQwEwP8g

I wanted to use some pictures, but they looked strange on that BG. And PowerDirector didn't let me move them DX . At least it's not a pure black screen... xD I think the english part isn't as good as it could be. I just couldn't get it right p: .