commisions!

creamwolf

Teto's Territory
well im graduating soon and whoopie busted laptop, time to start doing what i love, bringing peoples concepts to life im taking commisions 24/7, so you wont really have to wait months for an opening. art usually takes me a day or so, it depends on what im dealing with, but i can only take one fursuit commision once every 2 months, the same applies for cosplay commisions. with art commisions, it varies, i usually estimate prices based on time and difficulty,also style,(traditional,digital,line),. Portraits i cant do digitally XD i am used to doing traditional, art, if ur interested or have any questions~ sad news-not free ,(unless my own free will), and kind of my only income at the time) want to revise ur UTAU?,Need a Design?.

ill estimate the price to what you are able to afford, not to worry, with cosplay/fursuits though nothing under 60$ for the full thing the fur here is abit expensive,but it also depends, but itit  WILL get done, i am really in desprate need now to pay off repairs XD.,if ur interested inbox me :3
on DA: group #furryterrorArt