Collab Creator

The teams created are not meant to compete against each other- but would you like to compete?

• Yes

• Indifferent

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
dammit
all the good spots are taken. ;;
I wanted to be a musician or artist
oh well.

Balloons

Teto's Territory
i wanted to be an artist so bad :'D but all the spots are taken (~ =^=)~ i wish you all good luck with this~ <3

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can make PV's as well so you could change me to a double role as a Artist-PV maker if that'll help get this on the roll~

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
oooh this sounds awesome! May I sign up for lyricist-tuner?
If that's all taken up, it looks like there's a shortage of PV makers. :smile:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You've been added as a lyricist-tuner!

There's open slots for:
1 tuner
1 mixer
3 pv makers

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
All roles have been filled except for PV makers, which still needs just 2 more!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
PV maker it is- and that's ok, there's artists for a reason~

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Adlez, I don't know if you're going to find a fifth PV maker. I'm not saying to give up yet, but seeing how long it's been, it seems nobody wants to do the job. And of course if we wait too long, the thread gets less active, and so less people are likely to fill the position, unfortunately. What you need to do is to at least ask around for a willing PV maker. However, if still no one wants to fill the position, one team is going to have to go PV maker-less. Luckily PV making isn't completely critical to a team (but might give the team without one a bit of a disadvantage), and chances are someone could do double-duty and make a simple video (I know this goes against the pattern of this setup, but it might have to be a last resort). I hope we can find someone who likes to make PV's!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
An exception to the predetermined double roles has been made, allowing Tsukine Sayuri to be the fifth PV maker and the final member necessary to fill every slot. The teams will be arranged and announced soon!

Additionally, the competitive vs noncompetitive poll is at a complete tie. If you're participating and you haven't voted, please do. If it remains a tie by the time the teams are determined, a coin flip will decide the outcome.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay, I just couldn't wait, so I decided not to sleep and generated the teams now. Here they are!

Meet up with your teammates and create a team name, then get started!

The coinflip has determined that the teams will be competing. This is all friendly, so the prize is bragging rights.
When all five teams have completed their projects, a google form will be created that allows anyone to rate the teams on each of the 6 areas and overall.

OP has been updated to reflect this information.

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just wondering, will there be a deadline for the completed projects?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not at the moment, since I'm not sure what it should be. Maybe people who are in teams can make suggestions.

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Wait, I'm kinda confused xD I havn't been on for weeks because of my internet :3

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Kayla, you're the PV maker for the third team, with Nex, Meta, Jer, and Cronic.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
While I understand that most groups will have made Skype group chats for their communications, I have found an excellent platform for everyone to use called Slack.
It's made for collaboration and it can be used very smoothly on multiple devices, can also be used within your browser, and supports file sharing. The chats don't have the same synchronization issues as Skype and it is much more stable.
I've implemented voice/video calls through Google Hangouts, as well.

There will be 2 public channels for announcements and general chitchat. Each of the 5 teams gets their own private channel. The url is http://ufcc.slack.com but in order to sign in I will need to invite you to the room. Please PM me with your email!

Last edited: