[CLOSED] Staff Applications

UTAforum Staff Applications

EDIT: Applications closed for now, and acceptance messages sent.

Moderator Application

Are you applying to be a Global Moderator or a board-specific Moderator? If board-specific, which board(s) are you interested in moderating?

Please briefly describe any experience you have in leading or moderating online communities.

Do you agree with UTAforum's current Rules/Policies? Do you have any suggestions or changes you'd like to see made? Please explain.

How active can you be in a week? Which times/days are you most active? (please provide timezone)

Would you be willing to moderate the chatbox, the forum, or both?

Tutor Application

What are your areas of expertise? You may list more than one. (i.e. UST creation, oto.ini configuration, mixing, recording, MMD, movie/art software, etc.)

Please link to a few works related to your area(s) of expertise.

You may also link to any tutorials you have produced.

Tutors are expected to, on occasion, monitor and help moderate the Help boards to check for threads in the wrong location, check recurring questions, or to help out users. Are you willing to do this?

How active can you be in a week? Which times/days are you most active? (please provide timezone)

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE: [OPEN] Staff Applications

Hmm, are you guys asking around because you're thinking you need another hand to help out or you're now comfortable with getting new blood? I'm cozy with my Tutor title but if you need more eyes moderating I wouldn't mind, though I'm not very experienced with being a moderator versus a participant and occassional reporter.

If you guys are just wanting new blood I'll probably stick with Tutor, since I like fulfilling the ideas/duties of being one.

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

What counts as eligible submissions for a tutor? I wish to be a tutor for making videos in general, however I don't have any tutorials and the most of my experience can be shown through videos that I don't post on YouTube (or online in general).

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

-//I sent a tutor application but I'm just hella nervous wondering if you saw it, or if I'm even qualified haha...

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

I've received it! Sorry, I was going to send out confirmation messages today.

Also, applications will close tomorrow morning and we will review them over the weekend.

MystSaphyr

Administrator
Defender of Defoko

Applications closed, we will make announcements tomorrow night!

MystSaphyr

Administrator
Defender of Defoko

It seems we might not be able to post announcements until the next night, many apologies for the wait!

MystSaphyr

Administrator
Defender of Defoko

All acceptance messages have been sent and I will be posting a formal congratulations thread soon! Thank you to all who applied!