Chika

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Internet's Youtube channel posted this demo of their new bank about an hour ago.

This is how Google Translate interprets the description:

Published on Sep 11, 2014
Music · Lyrics: NijiHara Peperon
This is a demo music new VOCALOID library of "Chika".
HP is the 12th Opening.

(Peperon comments)
Habit is small, and is a versatile female voice library. It was the voice that could be accommodate a variety of melody, and I tried to sing pop music cool and the like mixed in demo songs of this time.
Because I thought the voice of the mid-range is appealing very natural, and I finished the melody that was at the center of the range D3 ~ G3 per.
I think when you want to create honest feeling, and want to enter the not too raise the range.
The length of the consonants are shorter overall, it is easy to correspond to the melody that was snappy finely.

Reactions: Xuu

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As long as she isn't too expensive, getting her after flower. I lover her so much.
So she has 2 designs? Pretty awesome~
"This is the new VOCALOID Library Chika. More details will be published in 12 days. Chika is a compact and versatile female voice library. Her voice fits many different styles, so I made the demo song cool pop music. I thought the mid-range voice was very appealing, and I think she sounds best in the D3-G3 range. I think if you want a more realistic voice you shouldn't stray from that range. The length of her consonants are short overall, and they are snappy. This lets her adjust to the melody more precisely."

From Peperon's Twitter.

Reactions: Tema

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm loving her two designs and it's a cool design style! Although her voice doesn't really pop out at me.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
She soundss amazing and her design set is cool ^^

(Another Vcaloid out of the blue... don't get me wrong but well)

Last edited:

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
It's good that she isn't moeblob material, I must say. Her designs are super precious. I just need her in a 50s style poodle skirt : 3

Reactions: comet3

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
She has an official site up now. Chika's voice provider is Chiaki Ito, a member of AAA. Other things of note on her profile (translated by myself):

Price is 10,800 yen (excluding tax)
Model number is VA3L-CHK01
Recommended range is F2~D5
Recommended tempo is 60~175BPM
Her release date will be 16th October.
Initial shipping releases of Chika will include two illustrated paper cases filled with blotting paper as a special offer.

Xuu

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah I'm defo getting her. Her boxart looks amazing~~

Ono

Teto's Territory
I'm loving the design on the right but I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of her voice. Still very nice though.

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Definitely generic voice, but I really like her! Her voice reminds me of another Vocaloid though.. ugh the name's not coming to me

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Definitely generic voice, but I really like her! Her voice reminds me of another Vocaloid though.. ugh the name's not coming to me

Maybe the name you're looking for is "kokone"?

I think she sounds a bit like kokone, but I like that since kokone is my favorite + I want to make them sing all the duets.

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
That's it. She sounds a lot like galaco too. I love kokone and galaco, and Chika too now...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
To be honest, when I was listening to the demo in another tab, I couldn't tell that she was a new vocaloid..

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Who she reminds me of changes every second I listen to her voice. I don't know if it's a sign of "The Generic Plague" or I'm just becoming the Youtube commenter I hate who makes a point of listening for similarities and comes up with comparisons like, "She's like Mizki and Gumi had a baby and that baby married Kokone and they had a baby named Chika."

I made the mistake of judging Kokone too quickly, so I'm trying to keep an open mind for now.

Xuu

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Rather than making assumptions, I think we should wait for more potential demos~
The "Black" design seems to be her "Idol" design, while her "White" is her "Casual" design.

Reactions: comet3