Can you guys give my new cover a review? Thank you!

bearhack

Disciple of Aoede
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I really like the way you tuned this voice for this song, it brings out the proper emotion, and the bass voicebank brings out a nice clear gentle tone that is close to the song's meaning.
A small note - the chord progressions on the ends of the first and second refrain in the original contrast with the chord progression in the final refrain. I don't know if you intended to utilize the final chord progression on the other two, but it draws away from the contrast of the final verse. It's not a bad thing, mind you, especially if it was your intention, I just thought I would point it out if you didn't intend it to sound that way.
Overall, IMHO, a very nicely done cover for this song. ("w")

Reactions: AyumuTamotsu

AyumuTamotsu

Teto's Territory
I really like the way you tuned this voice for this song, it brings out the proper emotion, and the bass voicebank brings out a nice clear gentle tone that is close to the song's meaning.
A small note - the chord progressions on the ends of the first and second refrain in the original contrast with the chord progression in the final refrain. I don't know if you intended to utilize the final chord progression on the other two, but it draws away from the contrast of the final verse. It's not a bad thing, mind you, especially if it was your intention, I just thought I would point it out if you didn't intend it to sound that way.
Overall, IMHO, a very nicely done cover for this song. ("w")
I really appreciate your descriptive review. Your opinion really helps me a lot and thank you very much; I'm very flattered. The contrast between the verses was experimental so it does seem odd hehe. Either way, thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts.