Can one voicebank have two characters? + Newcomer

Silk

Teto's Territory
Heyoo there, I'm still kinda new to UTAU and I've made my voicebank which sounds like there are two characters after I lowered the octave. When I made a cover of a World Domination How-To by Neru which is a duet, it sounds like I've two different characters in one voicebank. So now I'm wondering if could make two characters for one voicebank. (i might change their names cuz they were originally related to my sonas and now I'm thinking of making fresh new characters)

Here's the cover and let me know if it is allowed to have a "two-in-one"~

Reactions: Aeroza

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum, and nice to meet you! I didn't get to learn much about you from this self-introduction post, and it seems like something that belongs more in the UTAU Discussion board. But if you'd like to know my thoughts, there's nothing wrong with one bank with two characters. A rather popular UTAU named KAI KIM is an example of that.

Reactions: Silk

Silk

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UTAforum, and nice to meet you! I didn't get to learn much about you from this self-introduction post, and it seems like something that belongs more in the UTAU Discussion board. But if you'd like to know my thoughts, there's nothing wrong with one bank with two characters. A rather popular UTAU named KAI KIM is an example of that.
Nice to meet you too! Sorry that you didn't learn much from it ^^" , but thank you for the answer. I'm glad that nothing is wrong with it.:smile: