Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
Kit Wistful link said:
[quote author=FastSpeedy link=topic=2774.msg21443#msg21443 date=1343933496]
Oh, wow, I haven't seen that guide! :uhm:
I will try it, and then I post here if it worked or not :3

As for my computer, I use a notebook with Windows 7. And the system is set for Japan in its locale.

Thanks!

EDIT: I followed that guide, and when it asked me to double-click the vConnect-STAND.exe, it didn't give me any errors. Still, once I try to render using Ritsu Connect's banks, it crashes the vConnect-STAND.exe. It doesn't crash Cadencii, but it doesn't render either.

Also, I don't know if it's normal, but, whenever I delete everything Cadencii related from my computer and unzip it again, it loads all the voices I had before, even though I deleted all Cadencii related files before. Is it normal, or is my computer doing something wrong?

There must be something somewhere storing the voices, otherwise it wouldn't recognize it.

I'm running the same op on a netbook too, and it seems that the new V. Connect stand won't work for me either! I believe we've found the answer! :uhm:! I'm gonna see if running it in compatability mode helps anything BRB

EDIT: hmmm, it looks like my CV Ruko bank works fine with it. I wonder what that means? :uhm: (I still have yet to run it in compatability mode)
[/quote]

Mmm, compatibility mode didn't work here...
That's so weird! I don't know what is causing these problems.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
FastSpeedy link said:
[quote author=Kit Wistful link=topic=2774.msg21444#msg21444 date=1343935185]

As for my computer, I use a notebook with Windows 7. And the system is set for Japan in its locale.

Thanks!

EDIT: I followed that guide, and when it asked me to double-click the vConnect-STAND.exe, it didn't give me any errors. Still, once I try to render using Ritsu Connect's banks, it crashes the vConnect-STAND.exe. It doesn't crash Cadencii, but it doesn't render either.

Also, I don't know if it's normal, but, whenever I delete everything Cadencii related from my computer and unzip it again, it loads all the voices I had before, even though I deleted all Cadencii related files before. Is it normal, or is my computer doing something wrong?

There must be something somewhere storing the voices, otherwise it wouldn't recognize it.

I'm running the same op on a netbook too, and it seems that the new V. Connect stand won't work for me either! I believe we've found the answer! :uhm:! I'm gonna see if running it in compatability mode helps anything BRB

EDIT: hmmm, it looks like my CV Ruko bank works fine with it. I wonder what that means? :uhm: (I still have yet to run it in compatability mode)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah. Weirdly enough, it just made the resampler stop working entirely!

I'm gonna try a couple of other things, but I doubt I'm gonna get anywhere. It's good that we found an explanation, though ^^

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
Kit Wistful link said:
[quote author=FastSpeedy link=topic=2774.msg21446#msg21446 date=1343936590]

Thanks!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm gonna try a couple of other things, but I doubt I'm gonna get anywhere. It's good that we found an explanation, though ^^
[/quote]

Yeah, seems that vConnect-STAND has problems xD

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
FastSpeedy link said:
[quote author=Kit Wistful link=topic=2774.msg21447#msg21447 date=1343936922]
[quote author=FastSpeedy link=topic=2774.msg21446#msg21446 date=1343936590]

Thanks!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, seems that vConnect-STAND has problems xD
[/quote]

upside: Holy crap it's fast. It doesn't seem to work for what it was made for, but it's render time is a hell of an improvement XD

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
Umbreon126 link said:
It might be here: (view attachment)

EDIT: Definitely in Boare/Cadencii/3.4/config.xml
[/quote]

It worked! Thanks!
If I may ask, do you know how to make Cadencii read vvd files? When I try to render using Ritsu's vConnect-STAND (the one that comes with her voice), it crashes (not Cadencii, only vConnect-STAND).

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
I'm still trying to figure out Candecii, I like that for VBs it can check for you if the bank has that note (makes working with somethings so much easier ... don't have to render repeatedly) but I have a feeling CV VC English might not benefit as much as I hope in cadencii.

Appearently someone figured out how to get vConnect Stand to work with the vConnect Ritsu trying the fix now, though it looks like you guys have managed it already.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I haven't worked extensively with CV VC english in Cadencii. I think the upside is that you can get more hands-on with your envelopes...assuming your chosen resampler isn't dropping notes.  resampler.exe seems the most stable in Cadencii, incidentally. You also have to keep well on top of Modulation, cause Cadencii tends to overdo it, even with CV loids XD;;

Do you mind posting the suggested tip for getting Ritsu to work? I still can't get him going v__v;;;

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ritsu connect not working? problem solved!

check out HAL's(Shuraba-P) Site for solution
http://hal-the-cat.music.coocan.jp/ritsu_e.html

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
^^ Wow! That seems to have done the trick. Thank you ;o;

I guess it's time to make 10000 Cadencii banks for meeeeee ^o^ I'll plug in some macnes and see what happens 83 Not to mention, Teto's new banks should do well. And Ruuuuko, I wonder how Ruko's new tone banks will do?

I have lots of ideas >o> I'll send you guys a full report if I find something cool ^o^

Tophat

Momo's Minion
*cracks fingers* It's hard with Cv voicebanks, they say, Stick with VCV when using Cadencii, they say....

I think I just found myself a side project.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I used to love cadencii...

I never figured out v-connect, al that came out was some low muffled voice (is that my utau voicebank glitching up?)

It was ALWAYS fast for me though, and most new computers are well able to deal with cpu load.
(my computer is 4-5yrs old and is still new enough for many intensive tasks)

loved the conversion ability though, I should give it another chance. ...When I figure it out...

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
^ I'm still in my annoyance period with Cadencii right now, even though it's a little easier to work with now =o=;; I think it's natural when the program can be such a struggle! :uhm: However, there remains something compelling about it...

Therefore, I think Cadencii should have a wii-sports-style "You've been playing for an awful long time. You should take a break" feature in it's next update XD

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
Now that is intriguing... so I decide to try the fix short one step and it still worked

Format and Location are still Japanese/Japan respectively but my System Locale is still English (United States) and RitsuConnect still works

Mimi_Neko

Momo's Minion
I really WANT to love it, but it makes it SO HARD TO! It doesn`t do squat for me besides tease me with it`s Vocaloid-esque interface (Was esque the right suffix? idk.)

Inactive12345

Momo's Minion
Just picked up Cadencii and so far I like it a bit, it sounds a tad more realistic than UTAU, at least with this VB of mine.

However, I have an issue. The rendering won't reflect changes made in the editor after the first rendering. How do I like. Clear the rendering cache?