bye

Ndō

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Hentai pls delete my account

i doubt anyones gonna read this but i never really felt i belonged in the utau community. in discord group chats, uta forum etc i cant make friends nor talk to anyone because i feel like its hard to approach people here. im sry if i sound desperate but well its been 5 years and only 1 friend i made which i sometimes talk to xD. it just makes utau not fun because id honestly like my own friendly small circle in the fandom to mess around and experiment together with utau.

i will be leaving uta forum but im active on soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/andou-647157998), making covers for myself to laugh at or to be impressed at as i dont really have anyone to share the fun together with xD

bye.

Reactions: Big_B

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You know if you wanna joke around or just casually chat, I would love that. Sorry to have you feel that way!

Reactions: Ndō

Ndō

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You know if you wanna joke around or just casually chat, I would love that. Sorry to have you feel that way!
This is my personal opinion and i hope i dont get attacked by other people but mist people in this fandom scares me :sad: some of them seem very sensitive and some of them seems arrogant.. im not aying all of them are but thsts what i noticed within my 5 years of being in the utau fandom :sad:(

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
This is my personal opinion and i hope i dont get attacked by other people but mist people in this fandom scares me :sad: some of them seem very sensitive and some of them seems arrogant.. im not aying all of them are but thsts what i noticed within my 5 years of being in the utau fandom :sad:(
Its alright! I understand. I hope you'll be alright and if you ever wanna come back, feel free!
If you need someone to talk to you can chat me on discord neet#0340

Reactions: Ndō

Ndō

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Its alright! I understand. I hope you'll be alright and if you ever wanna come back, feel free!
If you need someone to talk to you can chat me on discord neet#0340
Aww tysm :smile: sorry if i came out like an attention seeker xd