buying a vocaloid?

animecrazy13

Momo's Minion
i know this question is stupid but ill ask any way.i want to buy IA and was wondering do i have to buy vocaloid 3 and IA or do you just buy IA? :D

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
You can buy IA and work with the mini-editor included in the software.... but I would strongly recommend getting V3Editor FULL to work with more ease.

Another option is to use Cadencii, a free editor for VOCALOID and UTAU, but I must say you is not as "user-friendly" as V3Editor and sometimes crashes.

In any case, if you only buy IA, you can start working with her directly. If you have doubts about it, AbstractCactus is one IA user, so you can ask her on her YT channel as AbstractCactus.

Hope this helps.

animecrazy13

Momo's Minion
Yue Nagareboshi link said:
You can buy IA and work with the mini-editor included in the software.... but I would strongly recommend getting V3Editor FULL to work with more ease.

Another option is to use Cadencii, a free editor for VOCALOID and UTAU, but I must say you is not as \"user-friendly\" as V3Editor and sometimes crashes.

In any case, if you only buy IA, you can start working with her directly. If you have doubts about it, AbstractCactus is one IA user, so you can ask her on her YT channel as AbstractCactus.

Hope this helps.

thank you! :D