Big Changes for me

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Happy 2019. Well, I've been "rebooting" my UTAU and group since my Surface Pro 4 died in October. Since this is a clean slate of 2019, I decided to change some things.

- Yuzuko's name, specifically her surname will change as I did find the "ne" suffix a bit old fashioned. Her new official name will be Yuzuko Hoshikuzu (星屑ゆずこ). Her name translates roughly to mean "star fragments of the moon (Yuzuko could mean snow, moon, or gentleness).

- This whole year will be mainly Yuzuko heavy promotion as there will be 3 beta voicebanks sign ups this year for for 3 different languages. The Japanese one will start mid-February/ mid-March. It may change due to college schedule.

- Along with voicebank sign ups, Yuzuko will get a new official design and a new official biography. Her Japanese one will be released on her anniversary roughly.

- Harukaze, my VTuber UTAU will also start with a introduction video mid July-ish and I will also take some ideas on what tutorial should be her first.

This is mostly a one person haul since I'm on my own, but I plan to make Yuzuko more enjoyable for people in the community. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and please keep on watch for the changes. :smile:

Twitter: @Mei_Saime
Twitter (for group): @VoiceAzure
Twitter (for Harukaze): @kiyoharukaze