Beryll Heliodora

Berin

Momo's Minion
Act 1 Design
beryll_heliodora_by_littlebaka_chan-d3leugd.jpg
Act 2 Design
tumblr_mqtn7eNOYQ1rnlamgo2_1280.png
Name & Name Meaning: Beryll Heliodora
"Beryll" is the German name for beryl, a crystalline mineral that can have many different colors depending on the composition. "Heliodora" is deduced from "Heliodor" which is the trade name for the golden colored beryl. It does mean "Sun yellow" or "Gift of the Sun".
Country of Origin: Germany
UTAU Series: Parurepoid
Voice Type: soft
Optimum Range: G#3-G#5
Encoding: Romaji
Aliases: yes
Voicebank Type: Rentan CV,CV, CV-VC
Preconfigured OTO: yes
Appends/Multiple Banks: CV-VC Act 2.3, Rentan CV Act 2.2, CV Act 1.3, CV-VC Act 1
Best resamplers + flags: Act 2+ Voicebanks: default resampler (latest version), fresamp, F-40B0; tn_fnds, B0,
  CV Act 1.3: bkh01, Y0H0B0; TIPS, Y0H0B0
  CV-VC Act 1: fresamp, B0
Languages: Japanese
Voicebank Download: CV/CV-VC Act 2.3,
CV Act 2.2, CV Act 1.3, CV-VC Act 1
Voice examples:
CV-VC Act 2.3:

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/beri-chan/beryll-heliodora-act-2-cvvc-1[/soundcloud]

CV Act 2 Release video + Guide!

Beryll Heliodora Act 2 Release + Guide

CV Act 1.3
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/beri-chan/beryll-heliodora-when[/soundcloud]

Upcoming Morganitia Append:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/beri-chan/demo-beryll-morganitia-append[/soundcloud]

Kero

Momo's Minion
Re: Beryll Heliodora ヘリオドラベリル

pardon me while I subscribe to all your accounts [sub]or most of them, at least xD;[/sub] and download Beryl's voicebanks *A* <33

Berin

Momo's Minion

w-wtf?! ;-; CONGRATULATIONS, KERO, YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO DOWNLOAD BERYLL'S ACT2! *throws confetti* but she will have a cv update very soon, her otos aren't quite right yet. Her CV-VC will be re-done, too. But still, thank you very much! Thank you, too, ScandinavianSweetie~

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Oh jeez she be so preeettty <3<3

And she sounds DAMN FINE, TOO! I can always use more soft voices <3

I've barely used CV VC but I'll be damned if I don't try!!!! SIMPLY DAMNED!!!!!! *download*

Berin

Momo's Minion

Thank you^^ Just use her act 2 voicebank, please, it has the best quality of them all.

I replaced the samples. Now there's an act2 and an act 1.3 sample. I have no good cv-vc sample since i didn't use the cv-vc voicebank very much because i didn't quite like how it turned out (and converting cv usts to cv-vc is a pain >.<) lol, i never expected her to get that much attention just by posting her here xD

Berin

Momo's Minion

~UPDATE~
I replaced the Act 2 download link with the Act 2.1 Update, now her oto should be fine~

Berin

Momo's Minion

I replaced the Act 2 sample. it wasn't really her voice since g-4 was applied. The new one is without g flag.

Berin

Momo's Minion

~UPDATE~

I replaced the Act 2.1 link with her Act 2.2 download and her old Act 2 sample with her brand new guide!

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Berin link said:
~UPDATE~

I replaced the Act 2.1 link with her Act 2.2 download and her old Act 2 sample with her brand new guide!

Very nice! (Everything is!) :D

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

No way! This is my perfect design. When I first thought of making an UTAU I was coming up with designs and thought of a neat female one, eerily similar to yours. XD Brown + white is the best color scheme IMO. Well, since I can't make a female UTAU, you've pretty much done it for me. :D Definitely using her.

Berin

Momo's Minion

Aaawww thank you both <3 You can look forward to the 31st of July, because that's her birthday and first anniversary! I'm preparing a set of videos at the moment to celebrate it^^

@Ant that's funny. When I designed her I just had in mind to make her unique. I wanted to make something that's just different, you know? I wouldn't have thought that someone else could come up with something similar xD Well, but that was back in my naive weaboo days~

Berin

Momo's Minion

Beryll is getting her first append~ Here's the first demo of Beryll Morganitia:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/beri-chan/demo-beryll-morganitia-append[/soundcloud]

Berin

Momo's Minion
RE: Beryll Heliodora ヘリオドラベリル

~Update~

I finally configured her Rentan recorded Act 2 into cv-vc! (man that took some time >.<) And this time i'm actually kinda content with how it turned out, it's also much, much easier to use when my first attempt! I also uploaded a sample in which you can both hear her low and high voicebank parts. The Morganitia append is basically finished ( at least the rentan cv part) but the design isn't so...-.-