Ayyy there, it's Bay! C:

Bay Ringo

Teto's Territory
Ayyy everyone on UTAForum!
So let me introduce myself on that marvellous Introduction thread!

Here I go: my name is Bay Ringo and I'm from Québec, Canada. I'm 17, almost 18 *yay* and my first language is french so don't get upset because of my bad grammar and stuff lol xD

Let's jump into the UTAUloids!

So, I was planning to create 2 UTAUloids: Thymine and Thiamine.
Yes, Thymine is one of the four nucleobases in the nucleic acid of DNA and yes Thiamine is the name of the B1 vitamin :wink:

Thymine is 20 and Thiamine is 11: they are sisters. Also, I will post their official design as soon as I find a good artist that I like to draw them ^^ Thiamine is going to be a cute lilac-haired lolita with a slightly higher pitched voice than Thymine. Thymine is going to be a cool bluish-mint haired girl.

I always wanted to makes UTAUs and to record my own voice bank. Now, I am SUPER EXCITED to start!

Thank you alot! Tchoe! xx

Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! Nice to meet you, I like your ideas and hope you like the site. Can't wait to see your UTAU! ^.^

Reactions: Bay Ringo

Bay Ringo

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UF!

Thanks! c:
[doublepost=1459894342][/doublepost]
sup fam
good luck on your voicebanks~
oh and french is cool
Thank you! I will get a new microphone soon, so when that will be done, I will start recording :D
[doublepost=1459894454][/doublepost]
Welcome to the forums! Good luck on your creation of your UTAU! If you ever need help feel free to ask really anybody in the forums! ^^

thank you :3 and yeah UF is really nice so far!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Heeeyyyy! Welcome to Uf, whoops.... I mean....
Welcome to the dark side *carefully throw cookies at you* (¬_¬)

Reactions: Bay Ringo