Ayyy I'm a new member!

eliaria

Teto's Territory
Well... kinda new. I actually made an account a while back but didn't really do anything >.<
So, about me: I'm Eli and I've been using UTAU for about 5 years. I really sucked, but hopefully I'm better now! I like singing, I play the piano and I really like drawing. I also enjoy learning languages, in fact, I know 4! I'm working on learning Japanese and perfecting my French at the moment!

My only two UTAUloids which actually have a voicebank and design are ViVi and Aria. ViVi is a CV voicebank with a VCV in the works while Aria has a buttload of voicebanks (VCV + 4 appends, VCV 4-pitch power scale, VCV opera-ish tripitch, CVVC + 2 appends and English/Italian "expansion pack") which are all half oto'ed. I hope I can get them done by the end of the year! I also have another unotoed VCV bank, and I hope I can finish otoing that one, too!
I have a SoundCloud (which is filled with old crappy covers) and a DeviantART that is only slightly active (and filled with bad drawings).

I really look forward to making new friends here!

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
welcome (back) to the forums! Enjoy your time here!

3x5=Meme

Teto's Territory
Nice to meet you, fellow member. ^^

See you around. Do let me know sometime how you did such fabulous art! XD

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
HIII~ Have a great Time if you Have problems deel free to share them with me ....i am New to since yesterday >∆<