【Asane Bou】Scapecoat【UTAUカバー】[+UST/Eng sub]

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is your THIRD?? Jesus, people are so much better than when I started xAx

What resampler do you use? It gives a pretty robotic sound to the UTAU, but that's not a bad thing considering the genre.

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wah! It's so great. I'm waiting for someone to do this UST for sooooo long! You made my wish come true!

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This is your THIRD?? Jesus, people are so much better than when I started xAx

What resampler do you use? It gives a pretty robotic sound to the UTAU, but that's not a bad thing considering the genre.
Oh wow, thanks! Well, it's my third PUBLISHED one, anyway. I'd been messing around with USTs for a while before these, I just wasn't happy enough with my work to publish them. So yeah, I definitely had my "I have no idea wth I'm doing and my stuff sounds like an autotuned blender" phase. xD

And oh, is that what gives her that robotic sound? I thought it was just because Bou's voice samples are so short. I'm just using the generic resampler.exe that comes with the program. I guess I should get a different one, huh? The robotic sound sort of works with this genre, but it still gets pretty annoying on long/high notes.

Wah! It's so great. I'm waiting for someone to do this UST for sooooo long! You made my wish come true!

Thanks so much! :D I'm glad! Yeah, I love this genre and there don't seem to be too many USTs available in it, so I'm going to try to keep the USTs in this area coming.

Last edited:

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow, thanks! Well, it's my third PUBLISHED one, anyway. I'd been messing around with USTs for a while before these, I just wasn't happy enough with my work to publish them. So yeah, I definitely had my "I have no idea wth I'm doing and my stuff sounds like an autotuned blender" phase. xD

And oh, is that what gives her that robotic sound? I thought it was just because Bou's voice samples are so short. I'm just using the generic resampler.exe that comes with the program. I guess I should get a different one, huh? The robotic sound sort of works with this genre, but it still gets pretty annoying on long/high notes.

Thanks so much! :D I'm glad! Yeah, I love this genre and there don't seem to be too many USTs available in it, so I'm going to try to keep the USTs in this area coming.

You are really talented. This is your third try and it was already this great! I will make a cover with my UTAU soon. And it is kind of you to include the instrumental in the folder too!

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You are really talented. This is your third try and it was already this great! I will make a cover with my UTAU soon. And it is kind of you to include the instrumental in the folder too!
Wow, thank you so much! I'm really happy you like it. And I'll be looking forward to seeing your cover!