Artist and Vocals Needed!

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
First of all, I'd like to thank you for looking at my post ^3^

My first request is a simple but dire one: I would very much like an artist for my Utauloid. I do have a design for him, but I don't have access to a tablet. Without it, I can't get a nice-looking picture of him, and have to stick with a chibi version. Unfortunately, as cute as he is, he doesn't fit the voice well ^u^; I can provide concept art for anyone willing to draw him, and I will totally allow any personal touches to the art~!

My second request is slightly less urgent, but maybe more complex: I would like female vocals :D I have tried looking for feminine vocals that fit well with my Utauloid, but to no avail. I'm only looking for CV vocals, but if you would be willing to record VCV, that would be great~! I can provide you with a reclist for both CV and VCV, whichever you would like. The best vocals that I can request should either be mellow and relaxed, or they should be bright and cheery. I do request, though, that they not be recorded at an extremely high pitch for anyone willing to help.

Thank you, again, for reading, and a super-duper special thank you to anyone that is willing to help~!

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
I love drawing Utaus c: maybe I can Help

a sample of how I can draw.

970238_263346530471396_1022777166_n.jpg

i_drew_celsius_by_djoru-d6f6fvi.png

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Very nice :D If you can wait maybe a little less than 24 hours, I can get some concept art up for you~!

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Ok, so, I had to unexpectedly go out of town today, so I had no time to draw at all D: I do promise, though, that I will have the art to you as soon as possible, sorry for the wait ^^;

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
hwl9no.png

This is the full-size image, so it's a little big, lol

I hope this will do, though! And remember, you can play around with the design a bit if you wish ^u^

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
I like the desing you made for him
Its unique.

Ill do my best at it c:

Give me about two or three days and Ill hand it to you. :creepygrin:

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Yay! Thank you very much, I can't wait to see it >u<

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
Ive finished

Sorry If theres anatomy problems

btw.I didnt know if he was shonen or not so I did it medium.

I hope you like it..

tsuyone_shin_desing_by_djoru-d6g3au7.jpg

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow :o I am super impressed with this~! Awesome job, and thank you very much >u<

Fay_kun

Momo's Minion
How soon do you need the vocals? I'm a guy, don't know if thats a problem, but my voice isn't really deep at all. I could find some time to record CV if you're interested, and a definite VCV in the future! :wink:

Example of my Voice

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
1: I love that song, and your voice is adorable and perfect~! :D

2: I don't need them at any certain time, you can just send the recordings over to me whenever you're finished ^u^ Thank you for doing this >u<

Below, I attached a CV reclist for you. I have some L's in there ( la li lu le lo ), but those are optional. They just make writing Engrish easier xP
[attachment=787]

Attachments

• reclist_CV_romaji.txt
    603 bytes · Views: 4