Anyone want to do a UTAU collab with me? .o.

Hue

Teto's Territory
Like- we both can find a UST for a duet? I am not good with making USTs but I'd love for Negi to sing with other people-- :cry:

Here's an example of her singing:

I'll do couple ones-- but I'd prefer male X female ones... sorry if that sounds rude to people

Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
IDK if you wanna collab with Danny Hakaine :smile: My only limit is not to make them sing love duets because he is gay and engaged lol

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, I'm still looking to collab ;u;
[doublepost=1474056264][/doublepost]@danlof99

Yup! That's fine >u<
Got any song in mind?
ever heard of the song " arifurete kanashimi no hate " its a little bit harder but i can send you a version i made with my old utau

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Alright! :love:

Can Danny sing Romaji and Hiragana?
[doublepost=1474057410][/doublepost]
What kind of game is it? .o.
Does the song have to do with it?
Danny can sing hiragana... he's a vcv and he has two vbs, STORM (powerscale) and Snowflake (soft)

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
euhm i think its an idol game but i dont find it on youtube id did find the ust there but once you have the pv of the ust youre starting to find the game to euhm to song itself had a completly different style like they normaly used in the game what makes the song so great :3

Hue

Teto's Territory
Danny can sing hiragana... he's a vcv and he has two vbs, STORM (powerscale) and Snowflake (soft)

We could do Insanity? .o.
[doublepost=1474058336][/doublepost]
euhm i think its an idol game but i dont find it on youtube id did find the ust there but once you have the pv of the ust youre starting to find the game to euhm to song itself had a completly different style like they normaly used in the game what makes the song so great :3
Oh~ We can do that then .u. what UTAU did you want to use?

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
We could do Insanity? .o.
[doublepost=1474058336][/doublepost]
Oh~ We can do that then .u. what UTAU did you want to use?
YASS *^* Nice idea^^ Do you wanna cover both the parts or should I send you the rendered wav?

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
can i send you the ust , you let your utau sing the part she wants and mine hers i fix it in audacity and then BOOM its done . but have you ever heard the song before , so ya can tell witch part you want your utau to song .

Hue

Teto's Territory
can i send you the ust , you let your utau sing the part she wants and mine hers i fix it in audacity and then BOOM its done . but have you ever heard the song before , so ya can tell witch part you want your utau to song .
Oooh~ Plain and simple >u<
and I haven't listened to it yet--

Reactions: MANIAGIRLKITTY

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@danlof99

You can send the wav of Danny singing and I'll mix them together? ;u;

How about the picture?
[doublepost=1474059378][/doublepost]
Alrighty >u<

How're we going to mix it and stuff?
Yes, that would be nice :smile:
For the picture... I can't draw so that could be a problem .-.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oooh~ Plain and simple >u<
and I haven't listened to it yet--
haha no presure haha take your time i will fix my utau with a more stronger apend just a little thingy for the song . hhahhahah
[doublepost=1474060190][/doublepost]
Yes, that would be nice :smile:
For the picture... I can't draw so that could be a problem .-.
danloff99 can i draw it for you ?

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
haha no presure haha take your time i will fix my utau with a more stronger apend just a little thingy for the song . hhahhahah
[doublepost=1474060190][/doublepost]
danloff99 can i draw it for you ?
Yes that would be nice (if it's okay for Hue too) If you want a reference there's my profile picture^^
Hue, what of the two parts should I cover?

Reactions: MANIAGIRLKITTY