Any female English-speaking furloids?

ChronoSynth

Momo's Minion
I need one for an upcoming project. I tried looking for one, but all the English-speaking furloids I found were male.

HydroChromatic

Teto's Territory
ah! DEERWOOD actually. If you consider her a furloid. I'd have to get permission from her voicer but also her bank isnt public yet as the otos aren't done. There's also Noelle

[doublepost=1522210414][/doublepost]
ah! DEERWOOD actually. If you consider her a furloid. I'd have to get permission from her voicer but also her bank isnt public yet as the otos aren't done. There's also Noelle

oh she also isn't vccv or arpasing.... she's my own method, CVXC

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don’t know any female furry or animal UTAU with a full English VB.

If you’re OK with Non-Japanese VB with some extra English samples then I suggest my own UTAU Lychee.

She has Finnish VB with some extra English consonants recorded. Finnish has 8 vowels, so IMO decent Engrish is little easier with her than a reqular JP VBs but it still needs lot of work and random phoneme improvise to make sound really good.

Here is a sample that I made her singing in Engrish:

https://twitter.com/xingtuxue/status/969998681809260545?s=21

EDIT: It's possible to combine her Finnish VB with her normal JP CVVC because that VB has surffix. You can use らりるれろ sound do make that "dd sound" like "butter" in American English or use Japanese "u" phoneme instead Finnish one <s>Finnish "u" can sound too "Spanish" and for some odd reasons Japanese "u" sounds more accurate for English</s>

All Lychee's VBs are downloadable here

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru