Angello's Collection

Angello

Momo's Minion
XD I've had quiet a few rude comments about my models for the fact that i use Lat and Animasa bodies as my bases n.n;. Well here are a few new ones I've made. :3 I love them all as my own kids xD

Shiori - Requested by my friend Kitty:
Shiori.png
'
Some Lat edits:
dylan.jpg

Ranma.png
Heres my Lat Haku XD
Haku.png
And here one of my models that took over 2 days xD she also my cosplay OC I do alot
Kagome.png

And some of my Animasa ones
Xein.png

Saski.png

On the Left Kagome's Original Outfit/Right Magnet Kagome :3 If you can't see Magnet Kagome well I'll put a picture up for her
528687_299945403438170_678864697_n.jpg

Angello

Momo's Minion
CHAOSinDaHaUs link said:
I like your Models!:3 I'd love to have a model made by you would be awesome!
:3 Depends on the level of difficulty of the model if I can make it or not n.n but you can post the picture of it :3

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
As long as all the parts come from models made from people who allow people edit their models you can upload it ^^even on DA

Angello

Momo's Minion
CHAOSinDaHaUs link said:
As long as all the parts come from models made from people who allow people edit their models you can upload it ^^even on DA
I ask that it won't go on DA ..I've had issues with DA and them stealing models from others I know on there and even stealing one from me but I will upload it on my site and all my parts do come from people that allow it n_n

Angello

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
Um...... wow..... a lot of recolors. D:
=x= they aren't all recolors :/ If you wish to know Kagome acutally took me over week to do due to her skirt ..  :/ her skirt wasn't originally on there nether was her leg/arm warmers ._. Please if you aren't going to be nice please don't post on my topic

Ps.. Least my Edits/"Recolor overs" are better then most the bad edits on DA =_= .

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Angello link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=2866.msg21459#msg21459 date=1343947676]
=x= they aren't all recolors :/ If you wish to know Kagome acutally took me over week to do due to her skirt ..  :/ her skirt wasn't originally on there nether was her leg/arm warmers ._. Please if you aren't going to be nice please don't post on my topic

Ps.. Least my Edits/"Recolor overs" are better then most the bad edits on DA =_= .
[/quote]
I didn't say that they were all recolors.
It.... took you a week to fix a skirt? It's not really all that hard to move a skirt and leg warmers onto a model.
And I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just stating a fact. For your models you recolor a good portion if not all of it.
You're not really paying yourself a compliment by saying they are better edits than the bad edits. You should have said the edits on deviantart because you're setting your model quality really low by saying that.

Angello

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=Angello link=topic=2866.msg21460#msg21460 date=1343948205]
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=2866.msg21459#msg21459 date=1343947676]

[/quote]
I didn't say that they were all recolors.
It.... took you a week to fix a skirt? It's not really all that hard to move a skirt and leg warmers onto a model.
And I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just stating a fact. For your models you recolor a good portion if not all of it.
You're not really paying yourself a compliment by saying they are better edits than the bad edits. You should have said the edits on deviantart because you're setting your model quality really low by saying that.
[/quote]._. Yes it did take me a week on the skirt D: Skirts/Shorts that aren't skin don't like to mix in PMDe very well =x= ...I have a few models that are like that and they are a pain in the butt XD. .x. I try to make them good color overs or try to make them well =x= it takes me hours beyond hours o_O on each character. o.o THe edits on DA are crap (The lat ones are)...I was trying to find a dress for Magnet Lat's...found 2 I could have used (Person said I could use them) :/ and the arms on Miku was falling off ._. and the skirt was hidding another Magnets Bad legs. XD I ment most my models are better quality then them

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
Angello link said:
[quote author=CHAOSinDaHaUs link=topic=2866.msg21397#msg21397 date=1343859607]
I ask that it won't go on DA ..I've had issues with DA and them stealing models from others I know on there and even stealing one from me but I will upload it on my site and all my parts do come from people that allow it n_n
[/quote]

Oh really? D: I didn't know that. Okay please place the dl link on your page and if you don't mind please upload it on4shared or something that is not mediafire?

Angello

Momo's Minion
I'm gonna upload her here in abit >.< Finallly got lots of time xD -seeing in how I don't have work for a week- :P So yeah, if you'd like you can IM me on Skype