Voicebank Al!ce.16

【AL!CE.16】

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Alice Himora~ submitted a new Showcase Item:

【al!ce.16】

【AL!CE.16】(vcv) is the older incantation of 【AL!CE】(cv)
If you wish to learn about the younger counterpart please visit this link~
~

Name:
【AL!CE.16】, Or AL!CE.16
Height: 5 8''
Birth date: February 29th (note, birthday is not real and is meant to confuse others)
Model: 14 -SELFLOID
Item: Santa hat and or Mr.Usagi
Voice Source: n_nSUGARn_n
Personality: AL!CE.16 is an older version of AL!CE, so she does have a more mature style to her. Yet she is still over hyperactive and childish. AL!CE.16 has a rather interesting habit of solving others problems yet not her own. She finds herself screaming her way through things and often dancing randomly. Compared to little AL!CE, ALICE.16 has a more violent impulse to act on and tends to lash out on those she dislikes, though only when she knows they can forgive. AL!CE.16 has more responsibility on her hands though she doesn't like to show it and rarely even has the slightest of stress. She is shown to be a dreamer and will often be lost in her thoughts. Whenever woken rudely, she turns into your very worst nightmare.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
BETA Voicebank has been released
This bank features updated F4+D5 oto and samples. A removal of start breathes and an addition to end breaths.
A new and updated bundle of A3+C4 pitches.
Updated art and Prefixmap​

Aura Autumnus

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Probably I didn't give my opinion before, so I'll do it now. Good quality recordings, good quality voice, super wide range of notes (very important), maybe in certain voicebanks if the pitch is too high a couple of consonants might glitch, but in general it's really hard to find voicebanks like yours ^^

PS: That will be 3 bucks. I accept cash and credit card xD

Reactions: Kitcat190

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Probably I didn't give my opinion before, so I'll do it now. Good quality recordings, good quality voice, super wide range of notes (very important), maybe in certain voicebanks if the pitch is too high a couple of consonants might glitch, but in general it's really hard to find voicebanks like yours ^^

PS: That will be 3 bucks. I accept cash and credit card xD
Ahh thank you so much for that!~ ; 7 ; And I have no money I went to Wendys D;

Reactions: Aura Autumnus