Critique Requested A cover I made yesterday!

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone! Yesterday I found Juni Ginkuro's +HUSH voicebank and I decided to use it to cover the song "Please, Don't Have Laid Down Your Life". I hope you enjoy it, and I would really appreciate if you could tell me how I can improve! Thanks :D

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
WOW! Great usage of his voicebank :D I have never used his Hush -voicebank, so it's hard to say whether he's easy or hard to use, but you made him sound good!
Also, your mixing is a spot on, not too loud nor too quiet when being compared to the background music!

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone! Yesterday I found Juni Ginkuro's +HUSH voicebank and I decided to use it to cover the song "Please, Don't Have Laid Down Your Life". I hope you enjoy it, and I would really appreciate if you could tell me how I can improve! Thanks :D

This voicebank fits the song really well! They have a very soft and angelic voice, it really conveys the emotion of the song. The mixing is good, I didn't notice anything off with it.

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
WOW! Great usage of his voicebank :D I have never used his Hush -voicebank, so it's hard to say whether he's easy or hard to use, but you made him sound good!
Also, your mixing is a spot on, not too loud nor too quiet when being compared to the background music!
Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it
[doublepost=1595795477][/doublepost]
This voicebank fits the song really well! They have a very soft and angelic voice, it really conveys the emotion of the song. The mixing is good, I didn't notice anything off with it.
That voicebank is beautiful. I'm happy you liked it!