Inactive PayPal Points Art 15$ discount UTAU commissions

erianOalien

Teto's Territory

!!Link to my dA is here!!

!!IMPORTANT INFO!!

Do not send a payment before i have confirmed i will do your commission
Payment is expected upfront
I accept either dA points or paypal. Do not send the points through anything other than the commission widget, Or i will send them back.
I only accept USD through paypal. I will send you an invoice with the cost of the commission along with a minorly detailed description of what i'm draw for you. Please do not send money without me sending you an invoice or confirming the commission.
No Fetish art, Large breasts are fine.
No NSFW
You will be given a full size unwatermarked PNG along with a PSD file with all the layers if you request it.
Return customers get 10% off!
For UTAU commissions, Please credit me as the artist either in the readme or where ever you use the art.
Full body character art that is NOT UTAU related costs an extra 5$
Other vocalsynth characters are valid and will only cost 15$ whether official or not.
ONLY NOTE ME ON DA OR EMAIL ME AT matsubansu@gmail.com! I DO NOT CHECK OTHER ACCOUNTS.

!!Click me for slot availability!!

oniinu belongs to me
oneeko belongs to kittidere

Last edited:
P

partial

If a seller is asking the buyer to pay the seller's fees - it's against PayPal's Policies - this is called a surcharge and it's clearly pointed out in the PayPal User Agreement. Below is a snippet from the documentation, look for - Accepting Payments From Buyers for Goods and Services

-----

No surcharges

You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the "handling" fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions. ("Handling fees" -are common in the ticket sales world.)
------

Paying for an art commission via the friends/family payment method gives the buyer no way to get a refund if the commission isn't completed, so I highly recommend paying via goods/services.

This isn't meant to downplay your commissions in any way. This is meant to be an informative response to anyone looking to buy.

erianOalien

Teto's Territory
If a seller is asking the buyer to pay the seller's fees - it's against PayPal's Policies - this is called a surcharge and it's clearly pointed out in the PayPal User Agreement. Below is a snippet from the documentation, look for - Accepting Payments From Buyers for Goods and Services

-----

No surcharges

You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the "handling" fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions. ("Handling fees" -are common in the ticket sales world.)
------

Paying for an art commission via the friends/family payment method gives the buyer no way to get a refund if the commission isn't completed, so I highly recommend paying via goods/services.

This isn't meant to downplay your commissions in any way. This is meant to be an informative response to anyone looking to buy.

I wasn't aware of this. I was always told that doing it the goods/services was taking the risk that the commissioner could scam you by asking paypal for a refund. Is this not true anymore? What do you recommend? i've always done it this way, but i'd never want any commissioner to be worried about no getting a refund if the commission isn't completed.
[doublepost=1528513881][/doublepost]

-----

No surcharges

------

I actually had a good friend of mine explain how to do invoices and such, so once i'm home and not on my phone i plan to edit both my posts on dA and here. Thank you for telling me!! I really appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: partial
P

partial

No problem! Use Invoices.

This ensures that your client will not send you 'gift' payment (which too much of can get you flagged), makes it clear what the total amount is, keeps it in your currency, and you can use the notes section to clearly write down what the commission is and who it is of for future reference. It even has a place for you to link your TOS. Plus, added bonus of very clear records of what has been paid in full or not and what it was for if you forget if you use the notes properly.

While it's true you don't have 'protection' for being a commissioned goods seller, digital or not, you can still plead your case if there's a dispute, and an invoice with clear information as to what the item being purchased is and what it is of, can help in making your case should that ever happen. It's not a guarantee but it puts you in a much better place.

erianOalien

Teto's Territory
No problem! Use Invoices.

This ensures that your client will not send you 'gift' payment (which too much of can get you flagged), makes it clear what the total amount is, keeps it in your currency, and you can use the notes section to clearly write down what the commission is and who it is of for future reference. It even has a place for you to link your TOS. Plus, added bonus of very clear records of what has been paid in full or not and what it was for if you forget if you use the notes properly.

While it's true you don't have 'protection' for being a commissioned goods seller, digital or not, you can still plead your case if there's a dispute, and an invoice with clear information as to what the item being purchased is and what it is of, can help in making your case should that ever happen. It's not a guarantee but it puts you in a much better place.
I edited my TOS on both the dA and post and this one!! Thank you again so much, i feel better knowing this is a safer method for me and the commissioner. I'm grateful that you choose to share the information, i hadn't ever heard about it @__@; thank you again!! :love:

Reactions: partial