1 Female & 2 Male UTAU Voice Providers Wanted!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Project Details:
These voicebanks will all be for the Japanese language (if all voicers are willing in the future, I may also include Korean) and will be used separately or together as a musical unit called KRYS. They will be a part of my Pop-Idoloid series. This unit will include...

KiMae [F]: a 17 year old Korean-Japanese Idol. She is the girlfriend of YuChul, step sister of SaeRyung (different mother), is represented by the Rabbit, and the color Navy. Her voice should be a sweet and calm soprano.

SaeRyung [F]: a 16 year old Korean-Japanese Idol. She is the fraternal twin of SeungHyun (different father), is represented by the Silver fox, and the color Emerald. Her voice is a metallic soprano and she is voice acted by LaurenLCD: soundcloud.com/sayuri-tsukin..… She is the second voice.

YuChul [M]: an 18 year old Korean-Japanese Idol. The older step brother of SaeRyung and SeungHyun. He will be represented by the Tibetan Sand fox and the color Yellow. His voice should be strong and a tenor.

SeungHyun [M]: 16 year old Korean-Japanese Idol. He is the twin of SaeRyung, is represented by the Panther, and the color black. He should be a mild voiced bass or baritone.

Casting Requirements:
The following are absolutely required to be considered for all roles...

- A good/high-quality microphone, or a microphone capable of producing crisp, clear vocals with no background noise or feedback.

- A solid voice with the ability to pronounce sounds clearly. Familiarity with Japanese syllable pronunciation is helpful, but not explicitly required.

- The ability to record a string of sounds for up to 4-6 seconds at a time, at a consistent pitch and tone. These may be voice-acted or sung (preferred). These voicebanks will be CV (Consonant-Vowel) strung (aka rentan) banks which mean they will capture all of the sounds required for the Japanese language in at least 18-20 recordings.

- Good work ethic. If you decide to audition, please do so only if you have the time and energy to commit and see it through it's completion.

- Recording software that allows you to: noise remove without sacrificing quality, monitor input, and the ability to use the VST: GTune Guitar Tuner.

To Audition:
Please comment or PM with a sample of your singing, speaking, or voice acting for the role you want using the following strings:
a_i_u_e_o_n
ka_ki_ku_ke_ko_kya_kyu_kyo

Upon being cast, you will be given a recording list, artwork [head only] of your character, and my contact information beyond Utaforum should we need to communicate via IM.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I will also accept:
- Voicebanks that are complete but abandoned (must have all Japanese phonemes and decent accent - does not need to be otoed already - does not need to be strung - must be CV)

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have a file with a few recordings here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ez9etn8yt7tz0bc/samples.zip
--and an extra here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tw5t7ivc606dm5j,vraqrev3wygvndy/shared

and I have a sample of an utau voicebank from Sep 2012**: http://mfi.re/listen/tw5t7ivc606dm5j/Rolling_In_The_Deep_-_dL_(Beta_engRish).mp3

**that was a cvvc japanese bank...I just threw that together as I was getting into utau english at the time...still am but idk...that was with an old microphone too...
It was recorded with my normal voice.

The most recent high-quality vb I have http://jeremyb796.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-Let-s-go-to-Heaven-dLE-dL-344074438
or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhbt2K8Qrrw

...I left puberty at the corner of tween and teen...years ago...

I am just throwing these out there to see if any of that sounds roughly like what you had in mind...my voice is weird and it doesn't stick any classification as of yet...still training it...

I have pretty much abandoned utau for the most part...I have a bunch recorded but they are of low qualityand I would never oto them...

Notes about my voice type:
Type: Baritone (may lower to a bass...my voice is taking an odd lean down that way)
Accent: Central New York, may be slightly nasal, I try to modify it to clear out my soft pallet sound.
Pronunciation technicalities: my "e"and "a" vowel may round to an "at" or "and" sound...it isn't to common but does happen at times, you may notice some nasality in my 8sec sample...

I am willing to learn the pronounciation rules of a language if necessary, I try to dilute/water down my accent to get the sound correct.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Your voice will definitely work for Seunghyun (the baritone). dL_E_dL is just the type of sound I need.

I don't mind if there's nasality since the vocal color of the group itself relies on their voices being on the thin/light side (I'm from Maryland and our accents can be more nasal/thin depending on which area you grew up in).

That said, are you willing to record a new voicebank (or relinquish one of your better banks)?

Feel free to contact my skype (laurenlcd) or gmail (sayuriloid) to discuss more since I don't check the threads that often.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay! Iwill send you an email to discus!

As for the bank- I can record a new one...but you can have some of the older ones for now to play with...

The quality isn't there but work to a point-