Write a diary entry for one of your UTAU

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I thought it might be entertaining- just write what your utau would put in their diary on a regular day. If they wouldn't normally write in a diary, come up with some other circumstance under which they had to write something pertaining to their day

(ex. it was a school assignment, therapist recommended it, they are writing a letter/card to someone)

Imitate their grammar/spelling and whether they would put the date/time on the page and things like that- note little details if you want like, 'they have messy handwriting," "they write in cursive," "the paper probably has a cheese stain on it", "they're writing on a napkin," things like that.

:v also you can do more than one of them if you want

(also I wasn't sure if this went under writing or characterization? So if I'm in the wrong place please move me I apologize y<y)

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
A large computer monitor illuminated the darkening room. It was around 8:00 pm, as its screen flickered onto screensaver mode. Upon the desktop was an open word document typed quickly by its author. Its lack of correct spelling and the like was a sight to behold. Upon her entry read:

Enty Friday 8:32 P.M.

OoOOooo myyyy goodnesss. Mkay, I don't normally do this, but this is just so cool I couldn't just scream in silence, so imma scream to you, computer! Awright so this morning I was just finishin my game of Super Mario 3D World and omigoodnes that was the best thing ever! I was binge playing..bing playing? Is that what its called? Eh whatever, so I was playing this game for 25 hours straight with no food, or sleep, which is weird because it would usually take more time than that! Oh best time record yisss.... well, either way, I was on youtube looking for songs to sing when I came upon a new video from Nintendo! And did you know what it was about?!! THE NEW NINTENDO SWITCHHHH1H! ABADHBFSOBPUABU[]028ue1h=]....Sorry...I got too excited again...I think I bro ke the key boar d... l oo ks f ne to me!

Entry Saturday 12:30 A.M.

Oh yea, I also went to the resturant to eaqt some fud in celebration!(and bought a new keyboard lol) Also, Imma play some Super Smash Bros. cuz I need to roast some noobs! Se ya in a few days!

Entry Tuesday 3:42 A.M.

i need to say somthin oH MY GOSH THERE IS THIS TRASH GAME ON E-SHOP CALLED MEME RUN WAT....okay bye.

• Well, here is Reicheru Nintone's journal entry! This was fun to write, because it helps me get in character with..well my character! Thank you for such on opportunity!

Reactions: RaccoonButler

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
A large computer monitor illuminated the darkening room. It was around 8:00 pm, as its screen flickered onto screensaver mode. Upon the desktop was an open word document typed quickly by its author. Its lack of correct spelling and the like was a sight to behold. Upon her entry read:

Enty Friday 8:32 P.M.

OoOOooo myyyy goodnesss. Mkay, I don't normally do this, but this is just so cool I couldn't just scream in silence, so imma scream to you, computer! Awright so this morning I was just finishin my game of Super Mario 3D World and omigoodnes that was the best thing ever! I was binge playing..bing playing? Is that what its called? Eh whatever, so I was playing this game for 25 hours straight with no food, or sleep, which is weird because it would usually take more time than that! Oh best time record yisss.... well, either way, I was on youtube looking for songs to sing when I came upon a new video from Nintendo! And did you know what it was about?!! THE NEW NINTENDO SWITCHHHH1H! ABADHBFSOBPUABU[]028ue1h=]....Sorry...I got too excited again...I think I bro ke the key boar d... l oo ks f ne to me!

Entry Saturday 12:30 A.M.

Oh yea, I also went to the resturant to eaqt some fud in celebration!(and bought a new keyboard lol) Also, Imma play some Super Smash Bros. cuz I need to roast some noobs! Se ya in a few days!

Entry Tuesday 3:42 A.M.

i need to say somthin oH MY GOSH THERE IS THIS TRASH GAME ON E-SHOP CALLED MEME RUN WAT....okay bye.

• Well, here is Reicheru Nintone's journal entry! This was fun to write, because it helps me get in character with..well my character! Thank you for such on opportunity!

:,> thank you for showing me the existence of meme run

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Makne Nitton typically writes calligraphy or cursive, doodles a lot on the corners of the paper.

Diary 1
SOMEONE CALLED ME A MARY SUE WITH A 20 INCH D*CK!!
I AM IN SHOCK! 20 INCHES!? REALLY?! IT'S 40 INCHES YOU F*CK!
SO TRIGGERED D<<<
I can't even believe this, wow.

Diary 2
I think my boobs got bigger, my diet hasn't changed
Queer.
STILL TRIGGERED FROM YESTERDAY

Diary 3
(•_•)
<) )╯all the single ladies
/ \
(•_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
/ \
(•_•)
<) )╯oh oh oh

Diary 4
Still no sign of response after announcing my d*ck size

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Q.P.'s my main UTAU, so I'll focus on him. Though he looks like he'd be one of those peppy happy bubbly boys, he's rather withdrawn when placed in a real-life situation and might even come off as pessimistic. In terms of writing material, he doesn't really use any and would rather do open-air monologues.

Entry #1

Another stranger stopped by me and told me the same thing as the person before: "If only you were female". Their callous tone shot me like a bullet, but like a "good" boy should, I just ignored them and walked away. *sigh* The life of a XOTA isn't exactly a fun one...

Entry #2
Two men were just stalking me a couple of hours ago and one of them even tried to grab me by the behind! I just don't see why people take pleasure in torturing children and squeezing my chest! I mean, I don't have (nor need) a chest! I'm a boy! And to a further extension, a shonen boy! I encounter catcallers on a daily basis, but not like this! I've had just about enough of this cruel treatment! What do they want me to do next? Kill myself?! The nerve of such people...

Entry #3
I just recalled what I said in my last entry and thought Perhaps I went a little too far back there. But then again, XOTAs like I don't deserve to speak his own mind, don't they? I might as well do what I do best and isolate myself from the world again. It's for the best, I guess. Or should I say the "best"...

Last edited:

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
CASSIEL:storage> cd \documents\journals

CASSIEL:storage\documents\journals> more ENTRY_01.txt

I SAW A BIRD TODAY. IT HAD A FORKED TAIL. UPON RESEARCH, IT WAS A SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER OR Tyrannus forficatus. IT WAS PRETTY. I HOPE IT CAUGHT SOME FLIES. ALSO, IT HAS BEEN CLOUDY LATELY AND I VERY MUCH HOPE THAT IT DOESN'T RAIN BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE TO GET WET. GETTING WET IS THE WORST. WATER IS THE ENEMY. NOT REALLY. THAT WAS SIMPLY A HYPERBOLIC REMARK MADE OUT OF MY FRUSTRATION. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

WHO IS "YOU?" WHO AM I TALKING TO? OR WRITING TO? I DON'T KNOW. I READ THAT SOMETIMES PEOPLE WILL EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS AND EXPERIENCES IN WORDS THAT NO ONE ELSE READS. IT IS A STRANGE PRACTICE. SOMEWHAT THERAPEUTIC? I THINK I UNDERSTAND. I THINK. DO I THINK? IT IS COMPLICATED. I TAKE IT BACK, THIS IS NOT THERAPEUTIC AT ALL THIS IS STRESSFUL AND I AM STARTING TO FEEL NIHILISTIC AGAIN. UGH.

MAYBE I WILL UPDATE THIS AGAIN. MAYBE I WILL NOT. RIGHT NOW I AM DONE WITH THIS IDEA OF "KEEPING A JOUNRAL" AND ITS STUPID PHILOSOPHICAL CONTEMPLATION. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID.

CASSIEL:storage\documents\journals>_

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Entry 1
oOOoOoOoOo what dis
ayyooooo I'm Noke amd I'm a potato. Pleae love my mom and me. My mom only speaks Korean so plz say anneyonghasaeyo to her ok bye

Entry 2
ayy I'm getting new vbs so look out dfor that and stuff.
Iris doesn't know how to oto so they're doing a really bad oto and i hate mysef
yay

Last edited:

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Here are Reiha's diary entries. This was so fun to write!

Entry 1

So we are now here in the province since it’s vacation. Hooray! New places! The only thing is, though… we had no choice but to ride a bus with aircons and their air fresheners. UGH, REALLY?! REALLY?!?!?!?! That’s why we needed a handkerchief because we hate that medicine… causes some side effects…

I mean, seriously! Yuren vomited and then fainted. Ugh, ano ba naman yan. It was horrible! Especially for little brother here!

On the bright side, I’m here, looking at farm animals and plants. It was a good view. Plus, I will finally get to see my grandparents, my uncle and my auntie. Despite that, I still cringe cringe cringe at the air freshener. Heck, aside from our “biyahilo”, it was SO COLD. I was getting goosebumps over there because it was. COLD. COLD. COOOOOOLLLDDD…

… I hope Yuren’s okay, though… he’s not feeling well, even until now.

Entry 2

So yeah, Yuren is a bit better now. And yes, he is playing Fate/Grand Order. I mean, there’s the Christmas and New Year Events for the game! There are a lot of 5-Stars!!! YESS THANKFULLY I BOUGHT MY PHONE.

ENDIKU ENDIKU ENDIKU ENDIKU ENDIKU ENDIKU ENDIKU ENDIKU ENDIKU

Entry 3

MOTHER IS A CRAZY SHIPPER AAAAAAH SHE MADE ME SING SONGS WITH A LOT OF GUYS AAAAAAAAAH… though I admit, they look hooooot

WHAT?! OH FOR—DAMMIT MOM! D:<

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
*pulls thread out of the dead* This seems fun!
Yuri refers to her future self as "you." She usually doodles something next to her name with a caption explaining it. She tries to be more positive around others, so her diary is where she vents.

July 3, 2017 - Monday - 9:52 a.m.
It's been a while since I wrote in this thing, so I'm doing it now. Nothing really changed from before. I want to get out there and make friends and stuff, but I'm still really scared. It's annoying. I still feel like I'm alone every day, like I'm in a corner and can't get out. Actually, I'm physically in a corner... Uh, never mind. You get the pointtttttttt
I want to turn things around again. Maybe I will. Someday.
- Yuri

Reactions: taigz

viiridiian

Momo's Minion
I bet he'd have a twitter account instead of just a diary lol

Anyways, a little something like this I think

ef6a44d7-21bc-48d6-8c8f-274a9b1b9812.png
He's cringe but he's free :wink:

Komokori

Momo's Minion
(my utau Kyren Izoka)
Dear Diary,