Inactive PayPal Art Whimsical Art Commissions

Whimsy

Teto's Territory
Hello!

My name is Whimsy, and I’m 15 years old without a job that needs some money that will be used in the empty pursuit of happiness through material means

What I can do for you in exchange for a few dollars is art, examples of which can be found in the spoilers below.

tumblr_ojyibxPIgF1w3eo8uo1_1280.png
tumblr_ojyh2lfu4x1w3eo8uo1_1280.png
tumblr_ojyh29YUGc1w3eo8uo1_1280.png
tumblr_ojygypXc1b1w3eo8uo1_1280.png

tumblr_ojygv5GhEY1w3eo8uo1_1280.png
tumblr_ojygy73HQ01w3eo8uo1_1280.png
tumblr_ojygw0HUZ01w3eo8uo1_1280.png
tumblr_ojygvj3qmu1w3eo8uo1_1280.png

tumblr_oosa3lXzgf1thk60ko1_1280.png

THINGS I WILL NOT DRAW:
  • Guro
  • NSFW
  • Robots/Mechas
  • Backgrounds
PRICES (USD) (Can be negotiated depending on your situation!):

Full Body
  • Shading + highlights, colored, lineart - $15
  • Colored, lineart - $12
  • Lineart - $10
  • Sketch, colored - $8
  • Sketch - $7
Bust
  • Shading + highlights, colored, lineart - $10
  • Colored, lineart - $7
  • Lineart - $5
  • Sketch, colored - $4
  • Sketch - $3
Headshot
  • Shading + highlights, colored, lineart - $7
  • Colored, lineart - $4
  • Lineart - $2
  • Sketch, colored - $1.50
  • Sketch - $1

PROCESS OF COMMISSIONING:
  1. Post here in this thread with reference image(s) of your character.
  2. Once confirmed I will be working on it, send me your e-mail so I can send you the PayPal invoice.
  3. I will begin on your commission and I will send you WIPs every so often and/or at your request and once you are fully satisfied, you can pay.
Thank you for considering my art! ovo Please feel free to PM for any questions!

Last edited:

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hi~!
Could you post some samples of your art style, maybe your DeviantArt account link and so on? I think it would make other people more interested
(I would like to help you out but I'm a penniless potato too ^^; OTL )

Whimsy

Teto's Territory
Hi~!
Could you post some samples of your art style, maybe your DeviantArt account link and so on? I think it would make other people more interested
(I would like to help you out but I'm a penniless potato too ^^; OTL )
I did! I used a hyperlink so it might not be noticible, since I don't know how to do spoilers inside images uvu;;; But thank you for pointing it out!~

Reactions: Piia

Whimsy

Teto's Territory
Please help me out if you can, I really need the microphone to start recording and I don't have any money to call my own;;;

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Is there any part-time jobs or at least something else to do in your neighborhood, if possible (eg raking leaves, babysitting, etc.)? A lot of people in UtaForum are penniless potatoes too RIP so that leaves us all in the same boat ^^;

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Whimsy

Teto's Territory
Is there any part-time jobs or at least something else to do in your neighborhood, if possible (eg raking leaves, babysitting, etc.)? A lot of people in UtaForum are penniless potatoes too RIP so that leaves us all in the same boat ^^;
Nope;;; I've checked ;0; So I have to rely on other people for my money and that kinda sucks