What's your personal favorite VB format/type?

P

partial

I am totally for CVVC. Reason being: 1. Presamp, and 2. it's the only Japanese bank I can record decently.

I can't record VCV, because there will always be notes that I hear my vowels transitioning, and it isn't smooth no matter what I do. But I don't have that issue with CVVC.

I think CVVC + presamp = master race, it sorta gives off that Vocaloid feel (and I much prefer Vocaloid's interface to the utau one)

Of course, my /favorite/ is VCCV. Because I only know English. I have no use for Japanese banks outside of covers, because it isn't like I can write a Japanese song that's brand new and understandable.

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
I'm all pro VCV when it comes to usage. I can use CV, CVVC and VCV. I have no issue with using other types though. They're all pretty simple for me.

For English, I still use CVVC banks. I do use VCCV banks sometimes when I really need to but I prefer using the old system. I believe Arpasing will be my method of choice in the near future though.

As for recording, I do CVVC since I don't have the motivation or time to go through a full VCV list lol.

Reactions: Nohkara

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
CV and VCV because they're really easy to use. Yes VCV is actually easy; it's just that VCV takes a lot of time recording and otoing strings.
Well CV is choppy most of the time but there are some good ones out there.

Reactions: Nohkara

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I like VCV but I don't like the fact that you can't control the vowels transitions. That's why I prefer to use CVVC.
Also CV is da bomb.

Reactions: partial

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I prefer VCV, because its more easy to use than CVVC, tho only in using, in recording, i stick to CV since I'm new regarding that; tho I plan on upgrading to both, even though my UTAU already sounds pretty smooth...well, appearantly I'm not that bad at otoing :uhuhu: