What voice do you imagine for a UtaForum member?

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
@PRISMkidd I tend to think of Ronald Knox. Mostly 'cause of the hair and the awesome attitude.
tumblr_n5aadmoUpt1sh0iqso10_500.gif
@RaccoonButler because of the memes and the Spongebob pic makes me think of Mindy. X3
tumblr_static_no__patrick..gif
@Rakuei is helpful and reminds me of a teacher, making me think of the assistant homeroom teacher Reiko from Another. Please don't be a ghost tho, stay safe while you're away and avoid strangers with knives!
1288189530-Another_02_Reiko_Mikami.jpg
@SynthJ has a nice, youthful voice. I don't know why exactly, but it reminds me of Chip Skylark XD
Chip-Skylark-chip-skylark-37192415-498-376.gif
@Vivification and his UTAU makes me think of Drossel Keinz from Black Butler.
giphy.gif
@haejin makes me think of Mello. I don't know why! Just does.
mello-mello-death-note-25654952-640-360.jpg
dinkleberg_meme___death_note_by_guitargirl99f-d5s8mag.jpg
@Hentai seems like a sort of playful headmaster, so I think of Kaien Cross from Vampire Knight.
717982886_1438715.gif
@keiran reminds me of Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club.
cb6552637aa9f28025a786e4a44208fd.jpg
@Ghostysenpai kinda reminds me of Gaz or Dib from Invader Zim, not sure why, maybe with the mood of Gaz but the tone of Dib or vice versa? I'm not sure. @.@ Also, happy late birthday!
th
gir-dance-o.gif
@Avalia-Kasa somewhat reminds me of Trixy Tang, only not obnoxious or only ten years old.
tumblr_ljezptFO3s1qfb0g7o1_500.gif
@Yozane seems nice and energetic and supportive, making me think of Ty Lee from Avatar.
tumblr_mg7c382oc01qcvj00o1_250.gif

~*~

(Okay, so it's probably inaccurate and keep in mind that I have little reason or logic, but a lot of imagination. I also rushed a little and didn't think too hard. It's nothin' personal, just playfulness. There are also people I forgot to mention, but c'mon. I've got 30 up there and I need to sleep soon. X3 Anywho, hope I don't get voted off the island, it was fun and from now on maybe all of you will also hear the voices I've set for you in my head. @w@

P.S FINALLY I finished with this after losing the first draft and passing out. Please like to show any appreciation... or just ignore this and my pleas because we both know this was unnecessary and my suffering was forced by my own hand... worth it.

Now let my alert box blow up! Agree or disagree, it'll just be an honor to be nominated for the User With Too Much Time on Their Hands. TwT/

*Finally leaves and passes out, relieving her weary fellow UF members*

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Brace yourselves for lots of gifs and giggles and one long post...
Merry Christmas, UF!

I actually tend to have a more deep and throaty voice, but my range can go all over the place, think between Mei-Rin from Black Butler and Nana Osaki from Nana. Thank you though. <3

Though admittedly I'm shy when speaking in public, so often I sound like a timid child who's afraid of getting scolded. X3

Also, ya just got the wrong chick on this thread, y'know I often post too much and take too long, but here we go, 'cause for whatever reason I think of anime and cartoon character voices.

LET'S GO!

(To spare time I'm just going to go through my followers and friends and if you can't read it, highlight it. Or if you want a mention, lemme know later~)

@Piia makes me think of Mayuri from Steins;Gate. Tuturuuuu~
40db401f70ce85d89fd431128f8bb53f.jpg
@Bon Shizuwe I once had a cool conversation with, which for whatever reason, reminded me of Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
bloo_vdic7hpc.gif
@Buck Dang it, I can only think of Buck Bumble, but then that's not even an anime or cartoon character, but hey, ya get the sweet theme song~
1075-1.jpg
@CarrotBunz I know does have a more soft and shy voice, but it can be really charming, so I think towards Yuu Kusakabe from Wolf Girl and Black Prince.
a36cbd3e89afc471c5c7d2c74d6717ec.jpg
@CRTブラック is nice and playful yet supposedly dark and with a deeper voice, yet I'm reminded of Sheldon from My Life as a Teenage Robot. Probably because I too am supposed to be the purest of evil... but come off as odd voiced and cute. Like Killgor.
hqdefault.jpg
Okay, it's not my face, but I actually am only about 5'4". TwT​
giphy.gif
@ExistenceReaper reminds me of William T. Spears because of the reaper name and being busy. Not sure voice wise, but I like Will. ^_^
f745f21ed9847e7ad06205d82381deb8.jpg
@heta-tan I kinda imagine having a voice like Grell Sutcliff, but less crazy and more passionate and thoughtful, also better at singing. (The character song Crimson sounds awesome though.)
tumblr_mdaezs36Xl1rhoq9do1_250.gif
@HowlingWolf15 given the name, I can't help but think of Kiba, but then the meme madness is just too good for that. X3
tumblr_na5rkmejfC1sg4dsno1_500.png
@Jeffrey I kinda think of Kazami from Another, but you know... before the homicidal rampage. ^_^;
152527.jpg
@kamonohashi I tend to think of Asako Natsume from My Little Monster. ^_^ N-Not that I'm into romance anime! I just like the fightin' ;<.<
natsume.png
@M. Enini I imagine Armin from Attack on Titan. I like Armin ^_^
giphy.gif
@Madam Meisaki makes me think of Lizzy from Black Butler, which isn't a bad thing since she's actually pretty epic in the manga. It was probably your giggle that made me think that.
tumblr_mlt77bbWT91qh07a3o1_500.gif
@kimchi-tan I imagine Katara from Avatar, probably one of my favorite characters. ^w^
tumblr_m13pu2EyAN1qeihbqo1_400.gif
@Miawerz I think of Aidou Hanabusa from Vampire Knight just from the smooth and playful demeanor.
th
@sailor _ravioli for some reason I associate Naomi Misora

( At this point I had to split it in half because of the 20 image limit... that's probably a warning that I tend to go overboard in my posts and need to cut back. >w<; )
Awww, you put so much hardwork to it~
I dont know her voice, so I cant be sure
Funny thing is, I read your stuff with a shy, Hinata-like voice o3o

Reactions: SOHBlue

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
@PRISMkidd I tend to think of Ronald Knox. Mostly 'cause of the hair and the awesome attitude.
@RaccoonButler because of the memes and the Spongebob pic makes me think of Mindy. X3
@Rakuei is helpful and reminds me of a teacher, making me think of the assistant homeroom teacher Reiko from Another. Please don't be a ghost tho, stay safe while you're away and avoid strangers with knives!
@SynthJ has a nice, youthful voice. I don't know why exactly, but it reminds me of Chip Skylark XD
giphy.gif
@Hentai seems like a sort of playful headmaster, so I think of Kaien Cross from Vampire Knight.
717982886_1438715.gif
@Ghostysenpai kinda reminds me of Gaz or Dib from Invader Zim, not sure why, maybe with the mood of Gaz but the tone of Dib or vice versa? I'm not sure. @.@ Also, happy late birthday!
th
gir-dance-o.gif
@Avalia-Kasa somewhat reminds me of Trixy Tang, only not obnoxious or only ten years old.
@Yozane seems nice and energetic and supportive, making me think of Ty Lee from Avatar.

~*~

(Okay, so it's probably inaccurate and keep in mind that I have little reason or logic, but a lot of imagination. I also rushed a little and didn't think too hard. It's nothin' personal, just playfulness. There are also people I forgot to mention, but c'mon. I've got 30 up there and I need to sleep soon. X3 Anywho, hope I don't get voted off the island, it was fun and from now on maybe all of you will also hear the voices I've set for you in my head. @w@

P.S FINALLY I finished with this after losing the first draft and passing out. Please like to show any appreciation... or just ignore this and my pleas because we both know this was unnecessary and my suffering was forced by my own hand... worth it.

Now let my alert box blow up! Agree or disagree, it'll just be an honor to be nominated for the User With Too Much Time on Their Hands. TwT/

tumblr_m04yjiZS1E1r2s92r.jpg

this was actually my pfp everywhere at one point

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Brace yourselves for lots of gifs and giggles and one long post...
Merry Christmas, UF!

I actually tend to have a more deep and throaty voice, but my range can go all over the place, think between Mei-Rin from Black Butler and Nana Osaki from Nana. Thank you though. <3

Though admittedly I'm shy when speaking in public, so often I sound like a timid child who's afraid of getting scolded. X3

Also, ya just got the wrong chick on this thread, y'know I often post too much and take too long, but here we go, 'cause for whatever reason I think of anime and cartoon character voices.

LET'S GO!

(To spare time I'm just going to go through my followers and friends and if you can't read it, highlight it. Or if you want a mention, lemme know later~)

@776-chan kinda seems elusive but friendly considering all the subtle likes, so I tend to think of a shy but welcoming voice like Hinata.
hinata2.gif
@bio for whatever reason I can only remember him getting a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and since earlier I saw Brian from Family Guy singing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song I keep thinking of him now >w<; Though of course with a lighter/younger voice, but still.
Peanut_Butter_Jelly_Time.gif
@Piia makes me think of Mayuri from Steins;Gate. Tuturuuuu~
40db401f70ce85d89fd431128f8bb53f.jpg
@Bon Shizuwe I once had a cool conversation with, which for whatever reason, reminded me of Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
bloo_vdic7hpc.gif
@Buck Dang it, I can only think of Buck Bumble, but then that's not even an anime or cartoon character, but hey, ya get the sweet theme song~
1075-1.jpg
@CarrotBunz I know does have a more soft and shy voice, but it can be really charming, so I think towards Yuu Kusakabe from Wolf Girl and Black Prince.
a36cbd3e89afc471c5c7d2c74d6717ec.jpg
@CRTブラック is nice and playful yet supposedly dark and with a deeper voice, yet I'm reminded of Sheldon from My Life as a Teenage Robot. Probably because I too am supposed to be the purest of evil... but come off as odd voiced and cute. Like Killgor.
hqdefault.jpg
Okay, it's not my face, but I actually am only about 5'4". TwT​
giphy.gif
@ExistenceReaper reminds me of William T. Spears because of the reaper name and being busy. Not sure voice wise, but I like Will. ^_^
f745f21ed9847e7ad06205d82381deb8.jpg
@heta-tan I kinda imagine having a voice like Grell Sutcliff, but less crazy and more passionate and thoughtful, also better at singing. (The character song Crimson sounds awesome though.)
tumblr_mdaezs36Xl1rhoq9do1_250.gif
@HowlingWolf15 given the name, I can't help but think of Kiba, but then the meme madness is just too good for that. X3
tumblr_na5rkmejfC1sg4dsno1_500.png
@Jeffrey I kinda think of Kazami from Another, but you know... before the homicidal rampage. ^_^;
152527.jpg
@kamonohashi I tend to think of Asako Natsume from My Little Monster. ^_^ N-Not that I'm into romance anime! I just like the fightin' ;<.<
natsume.png
@M. Enini I imagine Armin from Attack on Titan. I like Armin ^_^
giphy.gif
@Madam Meisaki makes me think of Lizzy from Black Butler, which isn't a bad thing since she's actually pretty epic in the manga. It was probably your giggle that made me think that.
tumblr_mlt77bbWT91qh07a3o1_500.gif
@kimchi-tan I imagine Katara from Avatar, probably one of my favorite characters. ^w^
tumblr_m13pu2EyAN1qeihbqo1_400.gif
@Miawerz I think of Aidou Hanabusa from Vampire Knight just from the smooth and playful demeanor.
th
@sailor _ravioli for some reason I associate Naomi Misora from Death Note with you. Rip that wonderful character. Also, never try to investigate your husband's death. Don't even...take notes. //has a heart attack
tumblr_n1bdo7QQxp1rf6nuio4_250.gif
@Skiyoshi 十三 is super nice and supportive, so I think of really nice characters, voice wise I'd say like Misato from Nana, but a little deeper.
1822.jpg
@oteto Speaking of Nana, Yasu all the way for you ^w^
yasu-372044.jpg
( At this point I had to split it in half because of the 20 image limit... that's probably a warning that I tend to go overboard in my posts and need to cut back. >w<; )
Oh and dont worry I'll be a shortie with you...
Im 4ft 8 ;-;

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
giphy.gif
717982886_1438715.gif
th
gir-dance-o.gif

~*~

HahaHaha this is fun :3

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I for some reason imagine @Piia in a cute, sweet voice. I still should not mess with the shoujo though.
Awwww thanks hahaha
I imagine you in a cheery yet professional-sounding voice :3 yes you're right don't mess with us XD

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
This is one interesting thread. I bet nobody can guess what voice they'll imagine for me, since I'm somewhat an impressionist.

Reactions: Piia