What Utau personality traits annoy you?

P

partial

Any "-dere" types tbh.
Or things like "XXXXX is cold hearted towards everyone except YYYYYY".

Reactions: Arissa

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
  • Tragic backstories
  • Dere types (esp. yandere; that one's hardly even interesting, imo.)
  • Perverted personalities (I can think of a couple Vippaloids that I'll always hate that they have that aspect.)
  • Shipped with a Vocaloid or UTAU without the original creator's permission.
  • Hates a certain Vocaloid/UTAU/etc.
  • Genderbent derivatives that are literally the same character as the UTAU they're derived from
(I probably sound like a hypocrite since I like Tei and her personality has three of the things I hate, but shhh... it's the voice that matters to me at the end of the day.)

Last edited:

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't necessarily mind a lot of the "overused" personalities but the ones I don't care for are
  • Yandere or tsundere. Those seem to be the most common ones.
  • Is in a relationship with/is friends with/is related to an existing UTAU or Vocaloid without creator permission.
  • Hates another UTAU or Vocaloid (Unless there's a good reason)
  • Those ones that are like sometimes *insert dere here* but only with a certain character or just at certain times or something.
  • Genderbends that are the original UTAU's sibling.

Reactions: Kazumimi

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The ones who have weird pronouns or their whole personality is non-binary/trans/gay/pan etc
Post automatically merged:

Well, I don't like...

-too stereotypical personalities.

-personalities that are described with just one word

-absolutely "perfect" like a superman, no flaws, no weaknesses etc. None is perfect IRL (likeable characters has usually one or two flaws/weaknesses)

-I'm OK with "dere" types as long as their personality isn't just about being a ___dere (the only dere types that creeps me out are yangire and yandere, others are more OK IMO)

-In UTAU case, I don't like if their personality info is as long as a novel (UTAU is a singing synthesizer at the end and not a comic/manga character, so why it should have a super long bio at the first place???)

-disliking/loving a other Vocaloid or UTAU* character that isn't your own

*it's fine if the other UTAU is your friend's and they agree with you with that setting (being rivals, lovers, etc.)
Well tbh my utauloids are all comic/manga characters also, because they are characters that I first came up with writing stories and making comics and mangas of them. Then secondly I made them as utaus.