What program and headphones do you use to mix?

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I feel like this needed to exist.

I mix in Audacity(lolwut) and my headphones are JVC.

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
I think my earbuds are Skullcandy Jib earbuds, and I use FL Studio 12 for mixing when on Windows, usually.

I hope you guys who're using Audacity are using plugins and aren't just playing with the dB slider beside audio tracks... :annoyed:

Reactions: HIRATELIER

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I hope you guys who're using Audacity are using plugins and aren't just playing with the dB slider beside audio tracks... :annoyed:
OH DEAR LORD WHY???? The only built-in effects I use are pitch change, amplifier, reverb, and paulstretch(but only when memeing). Everything else is a free plugin because I'm broke as hell rn.

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
OH DEAR LORD WHY???? The only built-in effects I use are pitch change, amplifier, reverb, and paulstretch(but only when memeing). Everything else is a free plugin because I'm broke as hell rn.
thank jesus
I hate when people just screw with the dB slider, it makes things sound.... To put it lightly, bad.

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
I use FL Studio 10 for mixing, but occasionally [and by occasionally, I mean rarely] I'll use Audacity for specific audio effects. My headphones are Sennheiser HD 280 pro; they were a birthday gift last year :sing:

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko
Apple earbuds (I cri) and FL Studio 12 for reverb. I use Audacity to just put tracks in the right place, never for reverb or anything. I don't use FL Studio for actually putting the song together because I can't save it. I'm broke and can't afford it >.>