What kind of design would fit this voice?

Roenais

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok i wasn't sure how to word that title so it sounds odd but uh--

I recorded this VB about half a year ago and have since scrapped the design, but I still want to keep the VB. I just have no clue what the UTAU should look like!

Based on vocals alone, what kind of design comes to mind for you guys? Also general critique is welcome ahaha,,

Anything from entire ideas to just a hair colour would be massively helpful!

https://clyp.it/hvibnyim

Reactions: keopi

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If you have anything you want incorporated I could come up with a full design that you could take some stuff from!

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would go for female character (late teen or adult), maybe with androgynous look.

K

Kassandra

i vision light color scheme with long hair, either gender. i picture someone tall but kinda awkward and shy, smiles and blushes a lot, idk, i doubt my input's helpful, but good luck with the design.

Roenais

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ooh id never considered a light colour scheme, thats a good idea! thanks for the ideas guys :sing:

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I picture a teen of 15 or a young adult of 20 years with a simple though no less catchy design and with humble upbringing. Maybe with glasses and light blue to steel gray hair and deep green eyes? XD His voice is really nice and smooth. Makes me remember of someone in an anime... can't remember who though. Hope it helps a little... *hides*

Reactions: Piia