What events/big projects would you like to see hosted in the UTAU community?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
With UTAUvision being introduced this year and a Tuning Festival coming soon *wink wink*, what other big things would you guys like to see happen in the community?

I personally have no idea what other fun community I'd like to see happen but if ya'll express some of your ideas, maybe someone ambitious would like to pick it up and make it happen in the future . w . ) ~

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Maybe a cosplay contest! Who could represent their own utau the best? Or maybe a duet contest contest where one would have to sing a duet with their utau XD considering most of us made an utau, because we can't sing three things could happen:
- Crappy duets
- Refusal
- Loooooots of autotune XD
Maybe a chorus competition? Where one could not use the same tuning for two utau? Lol, like "You have to tune Meiji differently from Renri!"

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Maybe a chorus competition? Where one could not use the same tuning for two utau? Lol, like "You have to tune Meiji differently from Renri!"
This one's a lot of fun to do, honestly. It's really good tuning practice

Anyway... I'd kind of like to see the UTAU rankings come back (like United-UTAU and the VB rankings I think they do on NicoNico). They seemed fun. I don't have any new ideas, just old ones. ^^;
And if they did get revived and I didn't notice, let me know! I'd love to see them again.

P

partial

This is a tough one, but being someone who likes drawing fan art, it would be nice to have like an Utaforum UTAU medley or compilation album come out featuring songs using the showcase UTAU and a bunch of fan art from the artists here.
[doublepost=1509630659][/doublepost]This is a tough one, but being someone who likes drawing fan art, it would be nice to have like an Utaforum UTAU medley or compilation album come out featuring songs using the showcase UTAU and a bunch of fan art from the artists here.

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
User & UTAU duet maybe? Its not about beng able to sing, but the fun of it :D!

blast from the past: Cover some really old songs

Boys vs Girls like [UTAU海外組歌合戦] back in 2011
[doublepost=1509631136][/doublepost]
Anyway... I'd kind of like to see the UTAU rankings come back (like United-UTAU and the VB rankings I think they do on NicoNico). They seemed fun. I don't have any new ideas, just old ones. ^^;
And if they did get revived and I didn't notice, let me know! I'd love to see them again.

I really did try to bring back United-UTAU but the turn out rate is so low that it seems pointless :C and the actual group on Deviantart is like dead too T.T

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll admit this sounds a bit ambitious, and it's a bit more serious than some of the other suggestions. I wish the community were a little more active with fundraisers and charities. Perhaps just once or twice a year we could release a charity album for natural disasters or write songs promoting awareness, like Crusher's Calalini.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I also think a big UF Original Group Song Contest would be nice, where just many people come together, creating a song!

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
I wish to see cultural exchange event, we came from different countries and cultures so it must be fun to learn other's culture while we show ours.
Like we cover pop/traditional songs from our country using a native bank
Or make a drawing of our utsus in traditional clothes/their default clothes with some cultural accents.

Last edited: