What do you guys think of my UTAU's design?

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
http://imgur.com/Cw5Bzm6
This is just a flat color (and I edited her design slightly from a year ago) But is she okay looking? I've been told by two people on Facebook that they liked that it wasn't extremely detailed and the colors were eye pleasing. Do you guys agree with them? Should I keep this design?
I think it looks quite lovely ^^

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
She looks awesome! I also think the voice and design quite fit each other!

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
they look great! the hair color is a great contrast to the color of the outfit, and the eye color complements it and the hair as well!

although if i really want to be nitpicky, why does she have a mic if she already has a headset?

Reactions: partial

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
they look great! the hair color is a great contrast to the color of the outfit, and the eye color complements it and the hair as well!

although if i really want to be nitpicky, why does she have a mic if she already has a headset?

Thank you

And since her headset is just a prop x'D (I actually did that to see if anyone would notice heheh ) but yeah her headset isn't an actual mic, the actual mic is what she would use to sing haha

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
It is pleasing to the eye but if you want to add another color, I suggest pink since it contrasts green and complements brown which will make it pop up ^^