What are good websites to host your utau on?

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
Currently, I'm using Weebly, but my Utau is getting largerand apparently anything over a certain size can only be done if you have Weebly pro...so any workarounds or better (free-er) websites?

sio

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i just host mine on google drive/dropbox, you can keep using weebly and just redirect the download to the cloud file!

Reactions: Kazumimi

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
- Google Drive
- Box
- MEGA
- Dropbox
- OneDrive

I use a combination of Google Drive and Mega in addition to my external drive(s). You can never have too many places to store your files. I would avoid the likes of that Japanese host (I can't remember the site name, but it only hosts your file for a year at the most and then auto-deletes. Also has hentai in the ads) and 4shared (tries to force you to have an account before downloading and forces you to turn off adblock).

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
i just host mine on google drive/dropbox, you can keep using weebly and just redirect the download to the cloud file!
Oh nice idea, thanks!!
That's gonna come in handy for the eventual full release + anything else after!

P

partial

I use Dropbox and mega.
When using Dropbox I try to link directly to the download itself, not the download page, if that makes sense.

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
I got it done, I uploaded it to Mediafire and selected 'copy link location' and did it all from there, so now it's finally updated! now i just need to fix all of the broken notes..

WilyemAndK

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* professionally slow *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I got it done, I uploaded it to Mediafire and selected 'copy link location' and did it all from there, so now it's finally updated! now i just need to fix all of the broken notes..
Personally, I wouldn't recommend using MediaFire because it has a lot of annoying ads and if you're using Google Chrome, it makes a lot of new windows and brings you to different pages as well. It also has a lot of annoying ads that will bring you to download viruses, so yeah, the list that Suyeon made has basically all the *juicy* file uploaders lol.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

slashhearts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i personally use a dedicated google drive account in combination with mediafire as an alternative mirror. (i personally have adblock so mediafire doesn't bother me, but i know everyone has their preferences).

jokester127

Momo's Minion
use mediafire , go to the download page and right click the "Download" button, then click copy link then make weebly redirect to the link you copied