Wanted: Friends and Love Interests

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Good day! Well, I think Reiha and Yuren need some friends, and also a crush. No restrictions, except that your UTAU must have a voice for covers.

For the crushes/love interests, age restrictions. for Reiha’s, no one older than 25 or younger than 12. For Yuren’s, no one older than 20 or younger than 9.

Well, that’s all, thanks!

Reactions: RaccoonButler

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Oh, right, their personalities, I forgot about that...

“Come on guys, let’s get started right away!”

Despite her gothic clothes, Reiha is a free-spirited singer, cheerful yet talkative. She just wears those kinds of clothes because she is comfortable wearing black and red. She is often friendly and encouraging, but could also be unpredictable. She likes to depend on herself and only herself and could be seen as more of a support for others. She always puts up a smile in front of others regardless of how she feels. Reiha is also somehow the energetic sporty type of girl.

“A-At least my voice is not from Audacity!”

Naive, arrogant and protective o his big sister. However, he tries his best to be a sweet person, helping his friends when they need help. Although he acts as a kind person, he will totally lost his cool when it comes to being compared to someone, or seeing a Pitchloid (because, according to him, they’re not that original and they’re just pitching songs in some program like Audacity … “like lazy people do”). He. just. hates it. He even hates his unoriginal design and blames DessertTaiga for it.

Yuren's is not meant to be taken seriously. Just for fun. Besides, doesn't he fit for "Declare War on All Vocaloid"? ... Except it's Pitchloid...? :uhuhu:

Reactions: RaccoonButler