Vocaloid 4 VSQx --> VSQ converter?

whiteglove

Teto's Territory
I'm looking for a way to convert a VSQxV4 files into Vocaloid2
By the way I typed that, I should be clear. I own the following:
-UTAU
-Vocaloid2(Miki)
-Windows 10
-I own Vocaloid4, but without a singer and with missing files.

Yes, I have the plugin for UTAU that converts VSQxV4 into UST files, but that is broken, so it instead imports all tracks at once, and completely destroys the timing(makes the timing off including longer notes and rests)

Is there something that can help me?

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm looking for a way to convert a VSQxV4 files into Vocaloid2
By the way I typed that, I should be clear. I own the following:
-UTAU
-Vocaloid2(Miki)
-Windows 10
-I own Vocaloid4, but without a singer and with missing files.

Yes, I have the plugin for UTAU that converts VSQxV4 into UST files, but that is broken, so it instead imports all tracks at once, and completely destroys the timing(makes the timing off including longer notes and rests)

Is there something that can help me?
I could do this for ya if you wanted

Reactions: Melomad

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There is a plugin that allows V2 to import V3 and V4 vsqx. I can link you if you want

whiteglove

Teto's Territory

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I cannot open it whatsoever.

Thank you, I'd like that.
(And how does one add plugins to V2 btw)
Here's the site with the plug-ins: http://www.geocities.jp/hatsune_wave/
There's vsqx import and even UST import

In order to use the plug-ins you need to download the "Ver.0.17" and extract it in the VOCALOID program folder and then add the plugins you want in the "Plug-in" folder (note that some plugins can't exist together)

whiteglove

Teto's Territory
I cannot open it whatsoever.

Th
Here's the site with the plug-ins: http://www.geocities.jp/hatsune_wave/
There's vsqx import and even UST import

In order to use the plug-ins you need to download the "Ver.0.17" and extract it in the VOCALOID program folder and then add the plugins you want in the "Plug-in" folder (note that some plugins can't exist together)
Where do I place the Plug-in folder, the main folder, expdbdir, or voicedbdir? I'm assuming the main folder. Thanks for the link btw

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Th

Where do I place the Plug-in folder, the main folder, expdbdir, or voicedbdir? I'm assuming the main folder. Thanks for the link btw
Put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\VOCALOID2 (that's where mine is)

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok, I put it there. Which tab would the Plugin be in?(assuming it is similar to UTAU)
I'll be honest, I don't have any plug-ins other than UST and VSQx import in V2, but if you've installed those all you have to do when importing is change the file type after hitting file and then import

(Although, most of the plug-ins seem to be program altering and are not like UTAU plug-ins, or V3/V4 plugins, so I don't think you need a plug-in tab.)

Last edited:

whiteglove

Teto's Territory
I'll be honest, I don't have any plug-ins other than UST and VSQx import in V2, but if you've installed those all you have to do when importing is change the file type after hitting file and then import

(Although, most of the plug-ins seem to be program altering and are not like UTAU plug-ins, or V3/V4 plugins, so I don't think you need a plug-in tab.)
It isn't letting me change the type of file
rip

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's ok. Did you mean change the file name before importing or something else?
I edited my last post so you can see a screen cap where I show where you change the file types. You replied quicker than I anticipated ^^:

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Everything looks fine on your end. Just put the plug-ins you downloaded into the plugin folder. Here's what my plugin folder looks like
plugin folder.PNG

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Eheh....
The folder you gave didn't have those files. It was the base Plugin folder.
[doublepost=1498944164][/doublepost]WAIT NVM FOUND THE FILES
I think I know where we went wrong. In order to use ANY plugins you had to download the "Ver.0.17" folder. Then you had to manually go and download the plugins which you should see after you scroll down the page. "Ver.0.17" doesn't have any of the actual plugins. It just gives you the ability to install plugins

WAIT NVM FOUND THE FILES
A step in the right direction! =D