vent that i need to know

Mee

Teto's Territory
Well if i'm going to speak honest it might as well be here, the reason why i'm (wondering about) abandoning this account is because i feel dumb or that most people are ignoring me because i'm dumb. Cause I still have an interest for using utau and writing lyrics, but idk how to communicate with/understand anyone or ask question that doesn't make me sound retarded on here.

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Im sorry that being on here has made you feel that way. Don't ever feel discourage to ask questions and if people on here are being rude or sarcastic, then shame on them. If this forum isn't working out for you, then there is another one called utauboards (though I don't know how active it is compared here...which is barely active at times XD)

Mee

Teto's Territory
Im sorry that being on here has made you feel that way. Don't ever feel discourage to ask questions and if people on here are being rude or sarcastic, then shame on them. If this forum isn't working out for you, then there is another one called utauboards (though I don't know how active it is compared here...which is barely active at times XD)
Thank you for saying that, it's just something that's been on my chest a lot every time I come here.