UTAU won't sing correctly when i try to make an original song.

mokona

Momo's Minion
I'm trying to make an original song in UTAU but after importing the MIDI into UTAU, every single voicebank i try and use sounds like it's pronouncing more than one phoneme at once. for example: with " - あ "and " a あ" it seems to be pronouncing the two phonemes over the top of each-other, producing a tinny, inhuman sound. I have spent hours trying different flag and voicebank combinations to no avail. Oh, and this NEVER happens when i use a .UST file to make a cover. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
here is an example audio track: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-U7v1wKy3NyR3NsQ19lblpmVm8/view?usp=sharingCapture.PNG

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
It sounds like a modulation error. To fix it, select all the notes (Ctrl+A), right click on a note, click "Region properties", and you should see a spot called "Moduration." Set that to 0 and click ok. It should be fine then!

mokona

Momo's Minion
It sounds like a modulation error. To fix it, select all the notes (Ctrl+A), right click on a note, click "Region properties", and you should see a spot called "Moduration." Set that to 0 and click ok. It should be fine then!
Thank you so much! that really helped!